nevermind lockkkkk

figured it out myself THANKSSSS guyssssss
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
<3

i may have posted this in the wrong forum, but whatevs

So us fatties at my restaurant are having our little version of the biggest loser weight loss competition...blahblahblah but we all put in $100 dollars... and who ever wins gets the pool. thus far we have about 20 people, so $2,000
eek.gif

we are just having a little discourse about the rules...... some say the winner should either be the personwho

1. loses the most weight
or
2. loses the most in terms of body fat percentage

either way it's unfair, because #1 favors those who need to lose a lot of weight, and #2 favors those who arejust slightly fat.

and we also have both men and women so thats also unfair

sooooooo what way can i do this to make it fair for everybody? i'm tryna win that money
laugh.gif

you should definitely separate the men from women. men have higher metabolisms and females naturally have a greater fat content (%) than males.

a fat(ter) person will also lose weight faster than a skinner person. hopefully you're the heaviest so you'll win
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ these replies

maybe you can do who lost the most % of their weight?

so if youre 200 and you lost 20, thats 10%
250, 25 is 10% etc..

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

what was i thinking trying to get a real answer from here
smh.gif
laugh.gif
shame on me

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

More water/juices, less carbs/fats, and smaller meals.

lolwut
oops my bad
roll.gif

Just get a weight/height chart and go from there with the appropriate weights for their heights.

what was i thinking trying to get a real answer from here
smh.gif
laugh.gif
shame on me

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

More water/juices, less carbs/fats, and smaller meals.

lolwut

yeah its to easy to crack jokes on your thread...

1. finger diet plan

2. coke diet plan

but all jokes aside..

what are some tips?
nerd.gif

bet u guys never done this before on monday was at 115 goal is to get to 105 by saturday right now im at 106 or so hopefully ill sleep out a pound and getdown to 105 for this tournament

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

over heat before weigh in, for 2 days. get your wight up.

TRUST.
already weighed in
smh.gif

and hen this is not a diet plan!!! it's trying to figure out how to do this

what could work is we could put everyones weight/height in a BMI thingy and whoever loses the most bmi points... hmmmm

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

over heat before weigh in, for 2 days. get your wight up.

TRUST.
already weighed in
smh.gif

and hen this is not a diet plan!!! it's trying to figure out how to do this

what could work is we could put everyones weight/height in a BMI thingy and whoever loses the most bmi points... hmmmm

how about you just pay someone to say you lost the most weight and split the money with them?

Originally Posted by ThiPham

bet u guys never done this before on monday was at 115 goal is to get to 105 by saturday right now im at 106 or so hopefully ill sleep out a pound and get down to 105 for this tournament
are you a girl? a 12 year old boy? are you eating?

sick.gif
not healthy.

The only reason i came in here because it said LOCK. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the forbidden thread

Back
Top Bottom