nevermind

projectdtp

Banned
....... .... ...... ....... ....
Two Oh Six

Refrences : Jays4Life,Kobe2k58,Kyguy2340,Qnzunos,Yngrolla,Jiggaman2t3,Kb8Jumpman

Hate to break it to you but you're pretty much out of luck at age 15 that actually has an hourly rate. Find somebody in construction who will pay you under the table.

i dont really need a hourly rate .. just a place that will pay me some money to do some work .....
Two Oh Six

Refrences : Jays4Life,Kobe2k58,Kyguy2340,Qnzunos,Yngrolla,Jiggaman2t3,Kb8Jumpman

come mow my lawn.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^actually most of the old people around here (or at least 4 years ago while i was in the middle of high school) paid me 15-20 bucks a lawn. it was CRAZY cash back in high school :lol:
laugh.gif
but since you're not a pro mower like me i will give you 10 :tongue:
tongue.gif

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

if any of you have house painting exp and can prove it, i can help you out a lot.
sell me your AF1 lows in sz 13!!!

i'm 15, i work at mcdonalds here in oak harbor. try to find a fast food place.. it's not that bad as people say.

Back
Top Bottom