New 49ers Stadium Construction - Season Tickets Sold Out 100% - Update PG 07/01 Pg. 13 - Levis Stadi

LMAO so you hate the mariners?
eyes.gif

im guessing you are like 95% of this forum and don't even remember frisco's last superbowl win.
You've only been to 1 superbowl in franchise history. 
roll.gif

[QUOTE url="/t/335103/new-49ers-stadium-construction-update-pg-2-levis-stadium/210#post_17946317"]
LMAO so you hate the mariners? :rolleyes

im guessing you are like 95% of this forum and don't even remember frisco's last superbowl win.

You've only been to 1 superbowl in franchise history. 
roll.gif

[/quote]

im gonna take a gander and guess you don't remember 49ers last superbowl win either.
y'all bring up championships like anyone in the world cares about 20 years ago

like dland said, i dont know where all of the arrogant hawks fans came from. not just on NT. maybe its the recent succes and the hunger of a ringless fan base. They make me hate all pro teams from the pacific northwest. cant wait for the season to start. 

Bro you just join NT this month >D. Calm down rookie....

Hey Th3RealF0lkBlu3s A Raiders vs Seahawks SB would really piss off SF :lol:

Perfect :pimp:

LMAO so you hate the mariners?
eyes.gif

same can be said for both of us. we dont even remeber the "last" super bowl win. eem do hawks havent eem won once

seatle hawroids

Steroids and aderall aren't even closely similar. Plus you're making a bad representation of 49ers fans not being able to spell.
It's one thing to debate and argue over sports but when you can't even spell you just look like a jackass

Last edited:
I'm happy for this new stadium and the Super Bowl being awarded in 2016 but if the 49ers make it to that SB I will be emigrating from Northern California for a few weeks. #OHGAWD
sick.gif

Can't be google field since our field is named after bill walsh.

?

SB is deserved and I think go pretty smoothly out there

He thought you meant to literally name the field itself Google Field, not the stadium.

What I meant is that if Google got the naming rights, it wouldn't have been Google field, it would have to be Google stadium because our field is named after Bill Walsh. Right now it's Bill Walsh field at Candlestick Park. It will be Bill Walsh Field at Levi's stadium. Bill Walsh field at Google Field wouldn't fit.

You guys leave the Seahawk fans alone. They're still getting over failing at stealing the Kings after it was "First and goal" for Hansen.

Do you guys think the new architecture will help or harm your bid for most stadium stabbings in sports history?

Can't be google field since our field is named after bill walsh.

?

SB is deserved and I think go pretty smoothly out there

He thought you meant to literally name the field itself Google Field, not the stadium.

What I meant is that if Google got the naming rights, it wouldn't have been Google field, it would have to be Google stadium because our field is named after Bill Walsh. Right now it's Bill Walsh field at Candlestick Park. It will be Bill Walsh Field at Levi's stadium. Bill Walsh field at Google Field wouldn't fit.

That's what I said.

I seen 30 new posts, I enter and its all junk... Got hyped thought it was some new pics or new info

Do you guys think the new architecture will help or harm your bid for most stadium stabbings in sports history?

Speaking of sports history, I wonder if the Seahawks have broken the record for most players suspended for PED use.

Yes. Seems like da "bring back sonics" thread is 6 ft under. Now all them came to mess thread up. All good. Cant convice a pig to fly.

All you need to know is the clink>>>>> levi's stadium

And that's your opinion.

Go back to the "Bring back the Sonics To Seattle thread"

Speaking of sports history, I wonder if the Seahawks have broken the record for most players suspended for PED use.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: my new favorite NTer.

Back
Top Bottom