New 50 interview...baby moms owes him 9k, young buck not in g-unit but signed to g-unit, etc

that ether

Banned
http://www.zshare.net/audio/101882604372ccb9/

listen to the interview its pretty good 50 goes in, he be having me
roll.gif

he also talks about a scuffle with mayweather he said "floyd is no longer undefeated"
roll.gif
this guy is too much

i was just loggin in to post
roll.gif

I dont even care that buck out cause i think we all seen it comin (pause)

Buck done F!!!! up.

That sucks, Buck was on the mixtape and XXl cover and everything.

Hopefully he we still have some appearances on the G-Unit album.

What he needs to do is jump on that Game album or mixtape. Everyone knows they were tight when they were both on the Unit.

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

What he needs to do is jump on that Game album or mixtape. Everyone knows they were tight when they were both on the Unit.

um NO!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by That Ether

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

um NO!

indifferent.gif
Maybe I was going a little too far 'bout the album. But I would not be surprised if I get on some hip hop website in the next couple weeks and heara Game/Buck song. Not sayin' it's gonna happen, but I wouldn't be surprised.

And yes.....Buck and Game been tryin to dead the beef amongst each other.

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

damn.... that sucks for buck... hopefully he still on the album.

he will....just take buck as mobb deep....they're signed to g-unit label but they're not part of da g-unit group...i actually prefer that.

50 is a funny cat.

curtis got jokes for days.

i'm a fan of buck, hopefully everything gets settled.

i don't see why buck salty... dude's in a better situation than most.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Joe wants ms Jones fired?

What did I miss?
From what I heard on the radio Fat Joe came trying to fight her, and was trying to ambush her dumbash at her crib and put the beats on her or somethinglike that she was saying.

He want's her to get hers though from what she said about Fat Joe.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Joe wants ms Jones fired?

What did I miss?
From what I heard on the radio Fat Joe came trying to fight her, and was trying to ambush her dumbash at her crib and put the beats on her or something like that she was saying.

He want's her to get hers though from what she said about Fat Joe.

Haha, elephant on the move.

Why doesn't Fat Joe go beat up Papoose?? Or Sunkiss?? Or Cuban Link?? Or even 50?? But he's messing with Miss Jones (who is HILARIOUS) . . . FatJoe's career has unraveled before our eyes . . .

I will say 50 tells a different story in his book about his baby moms . . . Somethin had to have happened for him to all of sudden just wanna destroy her . . .Maybe its that RN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As far as Young Buck, he deserves whatever he gets, I think him being out the group will work out for both sides, cause Buck is the type that seems coo witheverybody, and being so closely associated with 50 hurts him in ways . . . It'll work out tho. But Buck was DEAD wrong to say G Unit never gave him aroyalty check, even if they didn't why wouldn't you just approach 50 like a man and tell him?? Or atleast call him, you can't let the media getahold of your statements before the person you're addressing knows what your issue is . . . And 50 does that same thing . . . But the only thing is,he's the boss.

And if Buck EVER leaves G Unit his career is OVER . . . He caught a brick on G Unit, just imagine the #s he'd do on Koch, prolly 80K

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Why doesn't Fat Joe go beat up Papoose?? Or Sunkiss?? Or Cuban Link?? Or even 50?? But he's messing with Miss Jones (who is HILARIOUS) . . . Fat Joe's career has unraveled before our eyes . . .

I will say 50 tells a different story in his book about his baby moms . . . Somethin had to have happened for him to all of sudden just wanna destroy her . . . Maybe its that RN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As far as Young Buck, he deserves whatever he gets, I think him being out the group will work out for both sides, cause Buck is the type that seems coo with everybody, and being so closely associated with 50 hurts him in ways . . . It'll work out tho. But Buck was DEAD wrong to say G Unit never gave him a royalty check, even if they didn't why wouldn't you just approach 50 like a man and tell him?? Or atleast call him, you can't let the media get ahold of your statements before the person you're addressing knows what your issue is . . . And 50 does that same thing . . . But the only thing is, he's the boss.

And if Buck EVER leaves G Unit his career is OVER . . . He caught a brick on G Unit, just imagine the #s he'd do on Koch, prolly 80K

Is that a subliminal blow to Fat Joe fans?
laugh.gif
This takes me back tothe street cred post... memories.

Back
Top Bottom