new 6 rings pic.

i like the clear soles they did for this but the rest of the shoe is garbage
25h1wjq.jpg
2q3yb9d.jpg
these are called the aqua 6 rings pics from marqueesole

Am I mistaken or is there no AQUA on those kicks? I see a few colors on there, none of which are aqua. Either way, pass cause these are awful.

the lazerin portion on the upper is what killed it....should've just been left plain. the rest looks ok

These are the ones with all the colors of the teams MJ beat for the 6 rings...correct?..

Jordan Brand is really reaching with 6 Rings and this is Why hedz shouldnt have HYPED dem nor purchased cuz JB gets besides themselves and starts makin way toomany colorways.. Easy Pass as I have alwayz done on 6 rings becuz NIKE too could be using their time too make QUALITY retros instead.

So 6 rings means mixing the 6 Air Jordans Mike worn during his 6 championship years? Amazing idea.

I can't believe that people actually can show love to these ugly fusions. It just doesn't make sense at all.

i hate anything that looks like Fakes.

if you wear them, its like you are one of those rappers wearing fakes....

terrible from what i can see but would like more detailed pics to see whats all going on

forget those check out my photoshopped pimpin DMP 6Rings, i cant post em rite now but visit my profile they there wit some photoshopped SpaceJams n some otherones

wow, these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... i can't wait till they come out, does anyone know the release date?

Back
Top Bottom