NEW AIR JORDAN 6 DOERNBECHER *PICS INSIDE UPDATE 10/23 READ*

I like it without the red stitching but I think the shoe is real nice.

What I like the most about the pics is not the shoe but the smile on the kid's face
smile.gif

The red stitching isnt to my liking, but if they released like this i would still try and cop....

If they don't i will try harder....

and i could never comment negatively on a DB release based on the origin of their designs . . . .

tired.gif

Stitching sets that shoe off perfectly. I'm not big on contrast stitching, but it really works for those...

Its not about the shoe folks.. its about the Kids designing the shoes...

Just imagine if you were as young with an ailment and had this chance... and you got to get as funky as you wanted...

What would you do? Make an OG colorway.. defeating the purpose of the Fundraising?

I wish they had that red stitching.still going 2 try and get a pair.Its 4 a good cause and I know no one will have them in my town

Originally Posted by mackinmike

y does the kid look like a lil fat scott storch? lol

smh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Its not about the shoe folks.. its about the Kids designing the shoes...

Just imagine if you were as young with an ailment and had this chance... and you got to get as funky as you wanted...

What would you do? Make an OG colorway.. defeating the purpose of the Fundraising?

Exactly. If I were in one of these kid's position, I wouldn't necessarily design something just for the sole purpose of selling lots of shoes... Iwould make something that was special for me with the colors I want, maybe a certain material, etc.

Plus, it's not like they're producing these in HUGE quantities anyways...

The shoes already sucked and this made it worse. But I'm glad they kept it only on the "designer's pair" (I use that term loosely) because itwould pain me to see these on someone feet even more with the stitching.
smh.gif

But I congratulate JB for giving this kid a chance and lifting his spirit. Designing shoes is the least of his worries.

Back
Top Bottom