New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

Dope! I wouldn't doubt those TB3s. From the looks of it, JB is starting the retros over so maybe 2011 is the year of 3s. I know I'm probably a little late with that conclusion. Lol.
tongue.gif
Hope they release is GS sizes too. I need a pair, been on the lookout for a minute. Cardinals wouldn't be too bad either. My pair is still in decent shape though. I need to start wearing them more.

Dope! I wouldn't doubt those TB3s. From the looks of it, JB is starting the retros over so maybe 2011 is the year of 3s. I know I'm probably a little late with that conclusion. Lol.
tongue.gif
Hope they release is GS sizes too. I need a pair, been on the lookout for a minute. Cardinals wouldn't be too bad either. My pair is still in decent shape though. I need to start wearing them more.

yeah nice but i have all those colorways except for the BORDEAUX but thanks for the info.

yeah nice but i have all those colorways except for the BORDEAUX but thanks for the info.

Def coppin altitudes and true blues if true... my cardinal VII's still look good so no need to cop those again... now lets get it!

Def coppin altitudes and true blues if true... my cardinal VII's still look good so no need to cop those again... now lets get it!

Originally Posted by RetroKid33

MaZe, thanks for the info. When are you going to make more KATC StockRoom videos????

The StockRoom is far from dead. Cooking up a master plan. Stay tuned.

MaZe

Originally Posted by RetroKid33

MaZe, thanks for the info. When are you going to make more KATC StockRoom videos????

The StockRoom is far from dead. Cooking up a master plan. Stay tuned.

MaZe

Back
Top Bottom