New Air Jordan Potential Release Info Altitudes Cardinals and Much More via KixandtheCity.com

Originally Posted by rossh123

to many same re retros
This right here. There's a damn retro coming out almost every weekend these days. What happened to focusing on the core/team product and dropping a retro gem every 2 or 3 months?

Also can't fathom how some of you are beasting over inevitably lower quality version of shoes that weren't top notch to begin with...

to many same re retros
This right here. There's a damn retro coming out almost every weekend these days. What happened to focusing on the core/team product and dropping a retro gem every 2 or 3 months?

Also can't fathom how some of you are beasting over inevitably lower quality version of shoes that weren't top notch to begin with...

Originally Posted by vood99

to many same re retros

might as well rerelease the black cement IV's and III's again lol  since i passed on cdp packs 

Originally Posted by vood99

to many same re retros

might as well rerelease the black cement IV's and III's again lol  since i passed on cdp packs 

Originally Posted by Compton781

True Blue 3s and Borduex 7s for me next year =)

Since I just got a pair of Cardinals a few weeks ago I'm going to pass on the upcoming retros
(<--- your profile pic) Has Miami always had a lax team?????

Originally Posted by Compton781

True Blue 3s and Borduex 7s for me next year =)

Since I just got a pair of Cardinals a few weeks ago I'm going to pass on the upcoming retros
(<--- your profile pic) Has Miami always had a lax team?????

The more re-retros JB puts out, the more the product is watered down quality wise. Next thing you know the shoes are gonna be made out of Styrofoam
laugh.gif

The more re-retros JB puts out, the more the product is watered down quality wise. Next thing you know the shoes are gonna be made out of Styrofoam
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom