New Air Max 90's - Reverse Infrareds

Not surprised they are sitting.

This is one of those shoes that will sit now, but be sought after later.

I don't think these will sit very long, not every footlocker got these so the stores that are sitting on pairs will get bought up through orders.

Still sitting in my FTL as well, they are actually only on the womens side. Anyone elses like that?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

If the regular infrareds sat, these were bound to too. I need to pick up a pair. Nice summer sneaker for 2012 or 2013.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

If the regular infrareds sat, these were bound to too. I need to pick up a pair. Nice summer sneaker for 2012 or 2013.
What about 2014?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

balloonoboy said:

True. I'm crossing my fingers they hit outlets. One pair is good for now.

Infareds did not sit. 
laugh.gif
  Or "sitting" now.

Y'all get production numbers confused with stuff "sitting".

People doubled/tripled up months ago, and they still available.  A TON were made, like really though...

wore em the other day
got a couple of compliments and doubletakes...
easily in my top 5 favorite am90's
def need a 2nd pair

These have WAY better black leather that follows the midsole (mudguard). My local FTL still has the infrareds, so I compared them in hand. This is why Nike sux, gimme a break.

These were a footlocker exclusive from 2009 if i remember right and were produced in epic quantities and as such sat even when they were down to £59.99

I passed on them, wasnt feeling the black

I still like the original better. However I like the fact that this shoe won't get dirty easily

Can any of you guys give me the SKU #... would really appreciate it.

Never mind I found it the earlier pages...thanks

where can i find these in the dmv area in a size 10.5 seems like no malls have them in that size

Back
Top Bottom