New Air Max 95 Black/Purple-Rainbow

Decent, but I was just thinking the other day how I used to wish for the day when I could stroll into a mall retailer and pick up some 95s. Well that day hascome, but the irony is most of them are horrible.

Nike needs to bring it back to basics--gimme some of the grey gradient joints and plug in any accent and air bubble color you want.

I could cop those for my daughter and my girl. The rainbow def makes em a more female shoe

Rainbow is just from the light reflecting off the material. The same stuff is on the Air Max Plus and Air Max 360.

But yeah, these Air Max 95s = pass

Goody for me - no love from NTers = sales racks or cheap on ebay lol

In a few months we will see the post "What should I wear with my "Eggplant" AM95s?"

nerd.gif

Jewel swoosh..?

Originally Posted by BIOKICKZ

nerd.gif

Jewel swoosh..?

Thats what caught my eye as well. Funny though, I didnt even realize the rainbow from the pics I saw. Would of been in for a surprised if I ordered..

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Rainbow is just from the light reflecting off the material. The same stuff is on the Air Max Plus and Air Max 360.

yup.
2i9kw0l.jpg

as obvious as it is in the pics, it will NOT be in person. if light hits it just the right way it'll show that effect, but that's it.

Back
Top Bottom