New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Props to LILAIPHI -- and my apologies to him and NT.
embarassed.gif

I was gettin' some bad information second hand. Don't know what my homies who think they are getting the blue toe Structures next week are gonna endup with! But shout out for the GOOD info. Hope all you guys who want these can get 'em!

Yeah man its no problem i was just trying to put out the info i had from the source itself and not trying to give bits and pieces but just whatever wasconcrete if they do turn up with blue toes it will be lucky for them since they are a scrapped colorway for the usa.
thanks

LILAIPHI: you have a store in Philly? I am from So. Jersey, so PM me and let me know where you're located.

I don't think they'll be too tough to get, but I don't suggest sleeping on them for long either. They're supposedly a quickstrike release sothe numbers won't be as high as if they were a GR. If they were general release, most of us would be able to cop multiple pairs below retail in a fewmonths.

Seeing those pics are making me think do I want 3 or only 2 pair... tough call on these.. they are sexy as hell!!!!

Originally Posted by VintageSole412

LilAIPHI so how long will other stores in the states get theres since you got your already?

same thing im wondering . im going to my local store tomorrow (will probably be getting these) and asking them when they'regetting their shipment in

Well some of the top tier stores in the country like Alife, DQM, UBIQ, The Reed Space, WTHN(to name a few) have all said either in the next 2 weeks or earlyFebruary.

Just got the Euro Blue Toe's in the mail this morning, if they come out in the US then I'll get a second pair but I love them:

:
5ea25aae3456e1f49871e7c9ffc66c70124b02a.pjpg

Originally Posted by PoloHoe

when are these releasing in us and is there euro sites i can get these from

It was posted on the previous page.

Some of you should just read the previous few pages before rushing here to post something. At least two euro-based sites were posted on the previous page.

The anticipation is killing me.
Im glad they are starting to drop in the US.
Thanks for the info lilAlphi

so i went to the store by me and asked when they were getting em in

guy said end of Feb / beg of March

Back
Top Bottom