New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

these ones just dropped at Size? with the "rain camo".
grin.gif

4726_14154a.jpg

Originally Posted by Prez T

VintageSole412 wrote:

Life of a had black toes size 10 smallest 105 and blue toes size 11 smallest 160.

Please when other nyc stores or any store that ships have them pm me I'm lookin for a 9

i hope you didnt mean each shoe for 160
eek.gif

160 for the euros 105 for the black toes.... didnt mean to confuse you guys..

Proper got the the US release with the black toe. $105 plus tax and they are taking phone orders on 'em. Shipping is $10. I got my sz 10!!!

Originally Posted by PumpLance

Proper got the the US release with the black toe. $105 plus tax and they are taking phone orders on 'em. Shipping is $10. I got my sz 10!!!

pimp.gif
Good looks, just ordered my sz 12 and my friend got an 11. They were very friendly over the phone. Props to Proper!

Man talk about bad timing.

Was waiting for them to release in the US and I lost both my bank and Paypal debit cards so no phone orders for me.

Anyone willing to help me out?

Anybody ever bought something and then 30 mins later you realize you really can't afford it?
laugh.gif
W/e these are SO necessary.

just called proper to try and grab some 12s but largest size they got is 10.5. Anywhere else doing phone orders? My local spot said he was in between nike repswhen the orders were placed and he missed the window...

definitely run 1/2 size bigger than my 90s, 95s, 97s and AM1s so i went with an 11 instead of an 11.5...hella sexy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jman772

definitely run 1/2 size smaller than my 90s, 95s, 97s and AM1s so i went with an 11...hella sexy
pimp.gif
Interesting. I found them to run slightly large so I went with a 10.5 when I couldn't get a sz 11.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by jman772

definitely run 1/2 size smaller than my 90s, 95s, 97s and AM1s so i went with an 11...hella sexy
pimp.gif
Interesting. I found them to run slightly large so I went with a 10.5 when I couldn't get a sz 11.
indifferent.gif
thats what i meant to say, they do run big...miswordedit up there...

The creasing isn't that bad actually. They only look bad out the box because the toebox is very soft.

And these do run slightly big because the laces don't reach as far as they do on other shoes, leaving more space for your ankle. Plus they don't looklike they run narrow.

Back
Top Bottom