New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Just got my size 14's in today. They pretty much fit like Stabs although it might be a hair longer. I get what you guys are saying about the toe fabric butI can live with it. Nice looking shoe.

It too bad the Toe Box is all jacked up... looks like you are wearin a huge sock!!!

I still bought 2 pair tho
tongue.gif

I love my pair but the toe fabric seems to fit wayyy different than all my stabs. When I put my pair on the mesh conforms a little to my foot causing wrinklesin between my toes. Looks kind of strange, but I can live with it never the less.

I hate this. I need to find a store that has these in my size so I can figure out what size to get. In some shoes I wear a 12, in others a 12.5. So I don'tknow what size to get on these. How do these compare to AM 90s in term of fit? If I were to wear a 12 in AM 90s should I stick to a 12 or go down to 11.5?

Theres no chance theses go on sale right? So should i pay 125 now or will i find them for cheaper down the road?

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

I hate this. I need to find a store that has these in my size so I can figure out what size to get. In some shoes I wear a 12, in others a 12.5. So I don't know what size to get on these. How do these compare to AM 90s in term of fit? If I were to wear a 12 in AM 90s should I stick to a 12 or go down to 11.5?
Yeah... They are a snug and comfortable fit... I would stick with your size in am90s

If you want to buy them online try jacks surfboards, thats all I'm going to tell you...

^^definitely a good look Sironewc!! (105.00 flat w/ free shipping)....I just hope I did not purchase before or if(?) SWOOSH makes these available...

Thanks to Sirone and LazyJ. Took the last 9. There were a bunch of sizes......there's none now.

eek.gif
I cannot believe there all gone like that. So glad I got my order in. Hope theres no cancelation.

^^anyone have any pics of the blue toe ones?
been waering my black toes non stop and get compliments everywhere

Back
Top Bottom