New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

just got mine from LILAIPHI ( good looking bro)

a bit roomy, however still great...if you encounter the same problem I suggest wearing thick socks IMO.
smile.gif

ChampionHood wrote:

thats YOUR faut...here's how mine fit me
11k8cjm.jpg

13yeyqg.jpg

for u people who dunno how u rock sneakers....you're posed to buy em WIT NO ROOM in da front...your big toe posed to be in da front, and marginal wiggle room for da other toes...this is why all ya end up wit dented kicks and end up spending money on "force fields" and all that other crap that wouldn't be a problem if u just buy da correct size to being wit..imma true size 10, so i cop that wit everything, even foamposites so when da my foot molds they feel PERFECT so u don't have to swim around your kicks after they're broken in...

wit these these run 1/2 a size big so i copped a 9.5 and they fit great...non dented toe cuz i don't cop my kicks wit room..kicks like this shows who don't know they're real size.

laugh.gif
at you trying to school someone how to rock shoes. Get outta herewith that.

Maybe if you considered that some people have yet to finish growing you'd be able to see why people buy shoes just a little bit larger than their truesize.

Mark my words, I hope your feet grow a size up and you no longer would be able to wear your shoes.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

ChampionHood wrote:

11k8cjm.jpg

13yeyqg.jpg

for u people who dunno how u rock sneakers....you're posed to buy em WIT NO ROOM in da front...your big toe posed to be in da front, and marginal wiggle room for da other toes...this is why all ya end up wit dented kicks and end up spending money on "force fields" and all that other crap that wouldn't be a problem if u just buy da correct size to being wit..imma true size 10, so i cop that wit everything, even foamposites so when da my foot molds they feel PERFECT so u don't have to swim around your kicks after they're broken in...

wit these these run 1/2 a size big so i copped a 9.5 and they fit great...non dented toe cuz i don't cop my kicks wit room..kicks like this shows who don't know they're real size.

laugh.gif
at you trying to school someone how to rock shoes. Get outta here with that.

Maybe if you considered that some people have yet to finish growing you'd be able to see why people buy shoes just a little bit larger than their true size.

Mark my words, I hope your feet grow a size up and you no longer would be able to wear your shoes.

grin.gif

lol....i've been a size 10 for years and im 24.....my feet are good.
tongue.gif

im just tryin to help ya out..if u wanna da front of ya structures to look like a front end collision then by all means do ya
laugh.gif

roll.gif
HustlinFlip wrote:

ChampionHood wrote:

11k8cjm.jpg

13yeyqg.jpg

laugh.gif
at you trying to school someone how to rock shoes. Get outta here with that.

Maybe if you considered that some people have yet to finish growing you'd be able to see why people buy shoes just a little bit larger than their true size.

grin.gif

LOL, someone's a little salty that their toeboxes are %+%%!% up...
roll.gif

Nah, just messin with ya.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

tongue.gif

im just tryin to help ya out..if u wanna da front of ya structures to look like a front end collision then by all means do ya
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, I'm only 17 so I don't wanna take the chance of my footgrowing and then my whole collection rendered unwearable.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, I'm only 17 so I don't wanna take the chance of my foot growing and then my whole collection rendered unwearable.

grin.gif

Damn, my feet kept growing up until about I was 28 or so. I have some team Jordan Team Pro Strong that came out about what 10 yrs or so and they are about2 full sizes smaller than what I wear today.

I'm picking mine up tomorrow and they only have 11. I usually wear 11.5 or 12 in air maxes, will these fit me well?

Got my pairs a few days ago, they definitley run big half a size.

No worries, I plan on running them into the ground.

My advice go half a size down from your true size.

i overheard someone say NTSF got a restock. this info is not from someone at NTSF or coming from me, i just overheard.

^true.
got the info from a friend.
confirmed with his friend who works at ntsf.
went down to pick up a extra pair for myself.
i heard something about 80 pairs restocked?

When did they restock? I ordered a pair on thursday (came in yesterday but no one was home) and need another pair in 11.5.

im a 10 in all my sneakers thats always been my size but i tried on a 9.5 in these and they were still roomy and the toe box dent turned me wayyy off.......imcurrently lookin for a 9 or 8.5 and was wondering if anyone tried these on in a size more than 1/2 down(e.g you wear a 10 and you tried a 9)

Not yet. i just sold a pair of shoes so now I have the money. I'm planning on calling first thing in the morning. I'm praying they still have my size.

So are these available for order online or by phone anywhere except ebay ?

my pys order was canceled ......... BOOOOO !!!

I just called NTSF looking for my size 11, however the closest they had was a size 12. Just a heads up for those of you that wear larger sizes...they justopened up about 20 minute ago.

I probably called NTSF at 11:05 a.m. and i was able to get the last 10.5 in stock (or so they told me). just waiting for customer service to give me a call soi can give them my shipping info.^^^thanks FiendforNike!!!

Back
Top Bottom