New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

Has anyone's status been changed from "In Progress" to "Shipped" onNDC? It seems like they take forever to process/ship orders.

14219794_04_b

i got this matchin nike hoodie from UO...crushin it early in da spring
pimp.gif

i coudnt even wait till spring, i already been rockin em. on days that was decent enough of course. lol i wore em to the Gym already too. ol heads was doubletakin at the nikes.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

lol^
sounded like a commercial.
how do these run and how comfy are they?
i'm still so iffy on wanting these. btw with so many people buying them i haven't seen ONE person in NY with them.

I guess you don't see me too often...I usually wear mine once a week.

your avatar makes me feel weird..
indifferent.gif

i was always confused by these since ive never seen them in person. why does one shoe look like its got more black on the upper portion then another?

^^ Thanks, I guess.

People are fascinated by the fact these shoes have two colors and look like two different sneakers
laugh.gif

wore em for the first time with shorts yesterday . theyre just too ill

ive said it before and ill say it again . if you are on the fence about these , PLEASE get them ! they are absolutely gorgeous and much better looking inperson

MAN,ITS GOOD TO SEE THIS THREAD GOING STRONG...ESPECIALLY WITH SUCH A QUALITY RETRO. HOPE EVERYBODY GETS TO COP THEIRS. I GOT MINE,AND IM LOVIN 'EM...

CED B.

MAN,ITS GOOD TO SEE THIS THREAD GOING STRONG...ESPECIALLY WITH SUCH A QUALITY RETRO. HOPE EVERYBODY GETS TO COP THEIRS. I GOT MINE,AND IM LOVIN 'EM...

CED B.

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom