New Air Structure Pics (without rain camo)

these are some serious neckbreakers. finally broke them out today and got tons of questions from strangers...even girls like man what the heck are those?

this really is a dope shoe. hopefully i get the chance to cop another pair
grin.gif

O and if i were u i would wear out the normal one and keep the defected one...

i went to dc today and i saw a local that has them...which made very surprise...i think the store was called sport life or something...

kinda sucks, but read on UO link its online only...but as always you can probably try to order in store.

Nice gray part lol. id rock the normal ones and ice the messed up ones. My pair is coming the 19th. thanks to Drew.

cannot wait till the 20th when i get these bad boys. hopefully the sizing and mesh arent as problematic for me as it was for others here

I wore them today during some messy drizzle/light rain. Socks didn't get that wet-just a little damp.

Are any other colorways planned? All I've seen were garbage shoes with stupid print (rain, block letter and stripes). Any other planned releases?

Just came in here to say thanks once again to Drew and Young cab for makin this a easy transaction. Got mine a few days ago
pimp.gif

Im sooo in love with these atm, hope to cop the blue toes too really soon here just kinda hoping the US will get them.
Anyone know for sure if the bluetoes are Euro exclusives only?

Back
Top Bottom