new allen iverson shoe

wink.gif
i likes

Diggin' the upper.
Not too sure about the mid-sole/sole, and whatever tech it is they are implementing.
Possible playoff shoe?????

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

shox?

it's Hexalite, just blown up to bigger pods...

He'll wear those to start the season next year, it's just an evolution of the Pump Omni-lite and adding the modern version of Hexalite which is calledHex-ride...

didnt Yao have some shoes just like these? i think they just took that shoe and slapped AI's symbol on it. they stay jerkin him with playin shoes. yallremmeber these?

p279859reg.gif

smh.gif

but those hexaride's look decent tho. i hope they perform good.

EDIT: so if hes gonnna be playin in those the start of next season... how are his sig. shoes comming along? and what happened to all those PE, SE's on therbk webpage of the XI? they had release months, but i aint seen most of them.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

didnt Yao have some shoes just like these? i think they just took that shoe and slapped AI's symbol on it. they stay jerkin him with playin shoes. yall remmeber these?

p279859reg.gif

smh.gif

but those hexaride's look decent tho. i hope they perform good.

Yes, Yao has an Olympic version of that same shoe that he will wear if he's able to play this Summer. I would make sense to use your BIGGEST assets ina particular sport to push your next big shoe. A.I. and Yao are Reebok's biggest basketball assets, along with Baron Davis, so it would only make sense tohave them rock the shoes.

A.I. will still have his sig shoe next year, it will just launch a little later than usual...

not sure if u can answer this, but how has AI. liked his line of shoes so far? any that he really likes, any that he didnt like so much? has anybody heardanything?

i feel sorry for him having the life time contract and all...all i can say is yikes!....it hasnt been a hot AI shoe in a looooooong time..prolly not since theylost to my LAKERS in the finals

^^^ The IX, X, and XI were sweet.

I like these though.

nitzski, you said he'll wear these to start the next season, so does that mean the line stops at XI?

Yeah it's just a PE of their next Team shoe, which has a cool cushioning story.

The Answer XII is amazing though...easily the best since the IV...which I thought the XI was...and of course there weren't too many hits in between.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Yeah it's just a PE of their next Team shoe, which has a cool cushioning story.

The Answer XII is amazing though...easily the best since the IV...which I thought the XI was...and of course there weren't too many hits in between.

I wanna see those XIIs NOW!!
laugh.gif

Hopefully reebok can create a great shoe for this guy, cus Allen Iverson definitely deserve it.

Originally Posted by Ras Clot 89

^^^ The IX, X, and XI were sweet.

I like these though.

nitzski, you said he'll wear these to start the next season, so does that mean the line stops at XI?

I agree, the X's were outstanding and I liked the XI's alot too. The IX's were alright, I would have prefered laces but some of the colorwayswere kool.

Nah they'll still be an Answer Line, but to help ground the Omni-Hexride he'll wear it for the 1st 2 months and then the Answer XII will drop aroundJanuary-February...

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

not sure if u can answer this, but how has AI. liked his line of shoes so far? any that he really likes, any that he didnt like so much? has anybody heard anything?
He's liked the majority of the shoes, he has some input in the design process. His 3 faves from the earlier models are the IV, Question and Answer1 (that's why they were in that anniversary pack last year. For the more recent models, I know he liked the Answer XI alot, before he saw the Question 3once he saw that it was a wrap (that's why he's been wearing that all season long).

Not sure how he felt about 6-9, I know he liked the X (a personal favorite of mine as well)...

Back
Top Bottom