new allen iverson shoe

A.I's shoes has gotten worst over the years.

The last good pair I liked were the IV's

Originally Posted by duke4005

Originally Posted by eutum

hoping the quality of these are better than the previous models

The quality on the Answer has always been good. Good leather, glue stays together, stitches don't bust, and the soles seem to last forever. Now, the designs and innovations may be lacking on some people's eyes, but quality has never been an issue, and from the way these look, they will take a beating too. I especially like the old school Question lace loops with the leather flaps covering them. What cushion tech is in these?

Agreed, quality has always been there. It's just reebok non tech advances that's lacking.

mad people up here say the last one they liked was the iv's. yall aint got no love for the V's?

the white and reds were
pimp.gif

these are more than decent.looking forward to seeing other colorways.

iverson has been nothing short of an icon in his 12 years clocked in the L.i wish reebok had a better vision for his line.

in a perfect world,A.I. would bolt from reebok and wear concord XI's all season long.

Also, this looks like an A.I.-type shoe. Simple, quick-looking, etc. The IX, X and XI are bulky (esp. the IX). I love them though.

Originally Posted by tHisiSViC

very nice. i wonder who designed them. whoever it is, im glad they got back to "less is more".

Answer X's designer!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by duke4005

Originally Posted by eutum

hoping the quality of these are better than the previous models

The quality on the Answer has always been good. Good leather, glue stays together, stitches don't bust, and the soles seem to last forever. Now, the designs and innovations may be lacking on some people's eyes, but quality has never been an issue, and from the way these look, they will take a beating too. I especially like the old school Question lace loops with the leather flaps covering them. What cushion tech is in these?

Agreed, quality has always been there. It's just reebok non tech advances that's lacking.
not necessarily...i had the answer 4s and the zipper broke, the outsole started detaching from the midsole, and the outsole was almost completely wornin like 4 weeks of playing ball in them. that was the worst purchase i ever made. i havent bought a pair of reeboks since.

iverson is a monster...his shoes let him cross over anybody!!!.. nothin is better than the question LOWS... but this shoe is alot better than the past 5 pairshe's made

p.s. i bet iverson called kobe bryant and laughed at him after the lakers lost the finals!! proves that shaq is the reason they used to win championships...sayim wrong..you'd only be lying and wastin your time.

^ You're out of your league with basketball conversation, kid. You remember the last time fatso and Kobe played together in the finals? How'd that workout for them?

These shoes look good. Whoever said they look like the 23s needs to go look at the Answer 8s. The 23s look like those, not the other way around.

Iverson's shoes get worse with each pair. The Question's were his best shoes and the best Reebok of all time in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom