new allen iverson shoe

Did Iverson even wear his Answer XIs this past season? All the photos I've seen he wore the Question 3s. Thanks if you can help.

he wore it during the nuggets training camp and during the all star game in new orleans for one half, anyway could only find pics at gettyimages

Nah, he wore the Q3s almost exclusively after they dropped. I like this one, though, they look on point.

Reebok has really slackd off on AI's shoe line. The last couple of shoes have been I guess OK, nothing to get excited for over.

Either this design or the ones on PG-1 are samples...

49193715435f94bf9ebab44pt7.jpg

20080805195128734995d2abc2.jpg

20080805195130734995e22km6.jpg

20080805195123734995d0dex1.jpg

I think so too AIRJORDAN JB23. I've bought at least one c/w since the IX, and will most definitely purchase the XII if these are indeedthem. Are these confirmed?

Hmmm at first I didn't like but after seeing the other two I'm starting to warm up to these.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I think so too AIRJORDAN JB23. I've bought at least one c/w since the IX, and will most definitely purchase the XII if these are indeed them. Are these confirmed?
Yes.

before the A12 launches the AI version of the Pump Omni Hexride will be dropped in coming months...

more pics for the pump omni hexride ai. source from kicks.cn and x-stage

Away

Wow those Hexrides suck. I can't even envision my dude playing in them. Why they have him and Yao wearing the same shoe?

Also, thanks nitzski

May be minority here, but I am looking forward to the Hexride. I love when new, functional technology comes out, whether in the long run it sucks ornot. THe last 3 Answer shoes performed great, so I have high hopes for most new high-end Reeboks.

Back
Top Bottom