New Allison Stokke Cal Photos (Updated 7/18/08)

Mmmmmmmm.

Kinda looks like Minka Kelly.

kellymayer1032007_0.jpg

damn the beasting going hard on this broad!

she is looking good, but that one pic tho...she needs to reach that standard agian

^^ Your white I'm not surprised. At least most of the white cats I know feel the same way and I can't completely disagree but a chick thats thick andnot fat (which is subjective) > extremely fit.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Very nice. I'll take extremely fit over thick any day.
Gotta agree with that. I love a thick broad. But thick chicks are for boning. Athletic, slender chicks are for wifing.

After a thick chick pumps out 1 or 2 kids, it's a wrap.

She's a cute girl. I never though of her as "super-thick" or "dime" material. But the type I definitely would want to talk to while I was in school, but admittedly couldn't build up the nerve to (beyond a "hi"). I like her way better than Lolo Jones. Hotness should not come with a gimmick. For not seeing any glamour shots of this girl whatsoever, I'm actually pretty impressed with her. Plus all you need is some high ceilings and a large landing mat in the kitchen and Allison can wow you with a vault before she wows you with a sandwich.

this thread was started 4 yrs ago... wow ive been on NT a longgg time

anywayyy... id stilll beat. was never overly impressive to me tho except when she was like 18 :?

So sad when you see a nice and fit girl let herself go after she's finished her sports season/school.

I think I read on here in another thread a while back that those fat pictures aren't her. I can't say for certain, though.

Back
Top Bottom