NEW AM 95 QS!!! TRY-On's..

stopped by around noon on saturday and didnt have a sz 11. 10.5 was to narrow so passed. oh well.

what's the point in making these limited?
tired.gif

The entire shoe is all GREY.

There is no other color anywhere on the shoe. The only thing that is white on it is the product tag.

Cuban, those 93's are heartbreaking.

^Thanks!! yeah, I really like those 93's..
Just to clear something up -
I've got a few PM's about the 95's.. mine are the actual try-ons.. not the ones released.. so I don't know what's available, how much,etc...

i thought the 97 tryons were nice too because they were leather and had the 3M stripes.

the 87s and 95s were definitely dust magnets with all that suede.

Why make these quickstrike Nike? Too plain for the hypebeasts to gobble up

On another note, i need another pair of all white 95s

Maybe a stupid quesiton, but how different would they be if you just ID'ed a pair in light grey?
I didn't want to ask that while the auction was still running and wreck anyone's game.

(Who loves you, Sherlock?)

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

Maybe a stupid quesiton, but how different would they be if you just ID'ed a pair in light grey?
I didn't want to ask that while the auction was still running and wreck anyone's game.

(Who loves you, Sherlock?)

All grey was never an option at the iD studio.. which is why everybody wanted to do a pair in that colorway.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

These are the same "Try On" sneakers that you use to find your size when at the Nike iD Studio. If you don't know how a shoe fits, they give you a shoe to try on and this is it. So now Nike is just selling the extras they had produced and making them limited. Don't be fooled people!
Ummm.. not really.. There was only a few pair produced in each size for each iD studio.. not mass produced.
The iD studio pair was slightly different.. midsole is a bit darker.. and get dirty real quick like.. only worn once..
365244315.jpg

Mmm, I kinda see what you're talking about now.

Oh, and do you work for Niketown or something? How do you get all these?

Back
Top Bottom