New Balance Heads... $30

DavidZ.com has all 3 colorways of the NBM576FP for $30 a pair. Reg $150 when they dropped, I picked up the nvy/blk for $90 a few months ago and today I justordered the purple and mustard for $65 shipped. god I love a good deal!!

...and to think I almost bought the purple pair for retail!

Thanks for posting this!

I picked up both the purple and mustard as well. Can't beat $65 shipped.

big ups to this man. still debating whether or not i should cop. i'm kinda low on money....

Do any of you guys know how these fit compared to 574s?

If I wear a 9.5 in those then should I stick with the 9.5 in the 576s?

^ yeah man, its pretty true to size. or maybe even smaller, but not small enough to cause any pain. it stretches out quick.

Thanks for the help Koopa... just scooped up a couple 9.5s.

And big ups to PumpLance for the info.

Thanks for the heads up. Loved the purple pair when I first saw them but didn't want to fork up the $150, this is MUCH better.

Just ordered an 11.5 in the Purple pair, I was gonna pay a lot more for them on eBay a while ago. Thanks!

so i just scooped up all 3 pairs, thanks for the heads up i too almost bought a pair of these for retail a couple months ago.. glad i held out. on another notethough, seeing all these people who bought an 11.5 in the purple, as i did too makes me think the site isnt updated in real time so since i was the last toorder im guessing they prolly wont have them in stock. if so that would be very nice though.

why would anybody want to rep lawrence? unless you're from there of course, lol, makes me laugh.

You guys are welcome. It's funny to see how many NTers thought about paying retail when these dropped but didn't. I too wanted to pay $150 butjust couldn't do it, but I did pay $100 for my Navy Plaid pair. Hope more people post good deals when they find them cause this is one expensiveaddiction. This Plaid pack is SICK!!!!! Enjoy!

Thanks so much. I picked up the mustard plaid but it was sad that they canceled the order on blue plaid because they didn't have any more
frown.gif

so just like i figured i got the dreaded cancelation email on both the purple and the blue pair which were the 2 i wanted the most. I really only picked up theyellow pair just to grab all 3 cuz it was such a good deal. kind of a bummer on that purple pair seeing as i have wanted that shoe since i first saw it.

man I wish those funky 991s were in my size, i've been waiting for a sale on those too. good lookin' out, this is why the "other brands"board has been so dope lately (since hypebeasts moved on from Bathing Ape and we could get back to NB, Adidas, and Puma posts!!)

Just got my Purps today, they definitely fit bigger than 574s to me, I could use these in an 11 instead of the 11.5 I got. All sold out though on the site.

hey thanks for this post, I just ordered the mustards in the 9 just cause they were originally 150 and i got them for 35 shipped, this will be my first newbs,i just wish i would have read this earlier so i could have got the purple ones instead but its cool, cant go wrong on these for 30

Mine arrived today and I'm still kind of geeked that I got both pairs for only $65 shipped! PumpLance is the man!

Got mine today from UPS to complete the set. ^ Still can't believe it either for $30 a pair. I wonder why/how they sold these for sooo cheap. Honestly one of the hottest NB's since first Super Team 33 collection. I did cop the LV luggage 998's though and they are butter. It's times likethese it's fun to be a sneakerhead..... $30 limited NB's... yes!!!!! Enjoy!

My mustards came in today and i am very pleased. PumpLance is the man for the heads up post. Unfortunately after getting these in it really makes me wish iwould have been able to snag the other two all that much more. None the less like everyone else is saying for 30 bucks this was one of the biggest no brainerpickups for a while. I have had some real good luck picking up NB's lately for cheap. Slowly but surely my NB collection is getting better and better, imonly up to about 10 pairs but they are all pairs i absolutely adore.

Back
Top Bottom