New Balance MT 580

I've been out of shoes for a while, however, the 10th Anniversary run of MT 580's has peaked my interest. It looks to me like they've retroed up to the 3rd series so far, really hoping for a 4th and 5th retro. Has anyone picked these up? Opinions?

Does anyone have a good reference for the entire series of MT580's? I've looked seemingly everywhere and can't find a good breakdown of every shoe in the set. I'll admit the 4th was the first shoe in the series that put me on MT580's, and I'm a little lost prior to that. 

I've been out of shoes for a while, however, the 10th Anniversary run of MT 580's has peaked my interest. It looks to me like they've retroed up to the 3rd series so far, really hoping for a 4th and 5th retro. Has anyone picked these up? Opinions?

Does anyone have a good reference for the entire series of MT580's? I've looked seemingly everywhere and can't find a good breakdown of every shoe in the set. I'll admit the 4th was the first shoe in the series that put me on MT580's, and I'm a little lost prior to that. 

check out crookedtongues.

Or even ISS--there are much larger NB communities over there. Matter of fact, NT is pretty much worthless when it comes to NB info.

check out crookedtongues.

Or even ISS--there are much larger NB communities over there. Matter of fact, NT is pretty much worthless when it comes to NB info.

ISS = instyleshoes
They have a pretty large NB thread in the Running forum there.  Lots more info there than on NT, in my opinion.  

ISS = instyleshoes
They have a pretty large NB thread in the Running forum there.  Lots more info there than on NT, in my opinion.  

^ CT is dope and a wealth of info if you dig some. But the traffic, or at least the active posting, on CT seems to have dwindled down a lot. Still a great site though.

^ CT is dope and a wealth of info if you dig some. But the traffic, or at least the active posting, on CT seems to have dwindled down a lot. Still a great site though.

Back
Top Bottom