NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

lmao @ that guy pete finger rollin from the free throw line tho

edit: good looks on the info tho (im assuming youre a secret insider)

lol. Pistol was the man :smokin :smokin He's one of my favorite players ever. As for the shoes, I wish I were a secret insider

Last edited:
@awm412  same here 
smokin.gif
 the man died right before I was born but I never get tired of watching highlights

That move in your avy is one I constantly tried to re-create as a kid

Did a legit pair release with that colorway and pattern? I don't remember seeing any like that, but if there's a legit GR version, I'll likely be getting my first hyper revs

@awm412

That move in your avy is one I constantly tried to re-create as a kid
That's why it's hilarious, dude had skills that his time wasn't ready for

He looks like a kid clownin on the court, son SKIPPED and took off from the free throw line in a game lol

That's more comedy than amazing IMO

He looks like a kid clownin on the court, son SKIPPED and took off from the free throw line in a game lol

Being lanky with the long hair does make him look like a kid clownin.  But it's the behind the back maneuver that he does with the ball before taking off from the line that I'm talking about.  The man had crazy hands, vision, and range.  Had the ball on a string you could say.  I'm pretty sure he averaged something like 44+ in college without a 3 point line too 

IMO it's more entertainment than comedy.  I'm not saying there aren't more exciting/amazing/explosive or whatever players around today.  I just think you gotta appreciate the flash that this guy brought to the game

Being lanky with the long hair does make him look like a kid clownin.  But it's the behind the back maneuver that he does with the ball before taking off from the line that I'm talking about.  The man had crazy hands, vision, and range.  Had the ball on a string you could say.  I'm pretty sure he averaged something like 44+ in college without a 3 point line too 

IMO it's more entertainment than comedy.  I'm not saying there aren't more exciting/amazing/explosive or whatever players around today.  I just think you gotta appreciate the flash that this guy brought to the game
i was just talkin about that little clip was pure comedy

i was just talkin about that little clip was pure comedy
I got u.  It is funny, like he's just straight up messin around in the middle of the game

Fun to see guys like Rubio, Rondo keep some of that flash alive.  Jason Williams was fun to watch too.

Part of Nike's Be True 2014 collection. 

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-06/nike-betrue-collection
 Nike is proud to announce the 2014 #BETRUE Collection of uniquely designed footwear and apparel that is inspired by the LGBT community, and celebrates the passion and pursuit of sport by all athletes. This year’s collection includes the Nike Free 5.0 and Nike Free OG, as well as the Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski. The signature #BETRUE T-shirt anchors the apparel pieces, with the addition of a #BETRUE tank.

The #BETRUE collection features rainbow colors as a reflection of the diversity within sports and Nike’s support for the LGBT community. The 2014 collection also continues to build on the #BETRUE print that launched in 2013, with an update to the bold geometric shapes and a unique pattern with the words “Be True” embedded in the print.

PEs as far as I know. Not part of the collection that will be released (at least for now, I think), but it is part of the collection.

Are these revs as comfy as 2013 hyperdunks? I love the 2013 hyperdunks, nice and clean. These hyper revs look a little too much but since it's for ball I guess that strap is good ankle protector

How do these run? I heard a bunch on conflicting reviews. Some saw big some say small but stretch I just want a clear answer LOL. 

How do these run? I heard a bunch on conflicting reviews. Some saw big some say small but stretch I just want a clear answer LOL. 
They run a little long. But I went with my true to size. It makes getting on the shoes easier too. Plus if you wear thicker socks it gives you more space.

I was able to fit half size down with regular socks on but it's safer just to get your TTS.

that's not true whatsoever at all.   they run tts, and if anything slightly small.

you're just another guy spreading BS lies b/c you don't know your own foot size.   get them MEASURED, you're probably overestimating them, among other things...

I said TTS.

Back
Top Bottom