NEW BASKETBALL SHOE FROM NIKE !!! NIKE ZOOM HYPERREV . CHECK INSIDE FOR PICS,SPRING 2014...OPINI

I need the Oklahoma maroon pair. Hopefully those drop.

PS That kid from Arizona is buggin ballin in 2s.

Wonder if these will release in lows?...even though they are already supposed to be a high top that doesn't feel like a high top.

Tried them on and they're  similar to the Adidas crazy quick. It almost feels like nothing on your feet like a sock minus the low to the ground feeling.

However the fit was a negative for me as the laces didn't really have a purpose since I could never get them as tight as I wanted. Also the loop lace
holes seemed a bit flimsy to me; over time I can definitely see those ripping.

flyknit release? any more info on this?

Just speculation, I'm pretty sure the Kobe isn't going to be the only flyknit mode.I don't know for sure if they are going to release but they damn sure look like they're set up for flyknit.

Got the blacks.....honestly this shoe feels amazing too me!

But......played 1 league game and myne have a rip hole in them on the inside of the right foot......super mad! Knew they would but after 1 wear?! I almost wanna take them back

^^^i absolutely would. I have worn mine for a couple weeks and no problems yet but I would make a return on them in a heartbeat.

Duke I actally really want too but think they are gonna give me problems... what should I say when I return them? I got them from finishline.

Back
Top Bottom