NEW BCS Standings plus AP/USA Today CFB Polls: 11/22/09 vol. Same 'ol same 'ol

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Mamba MVP- what team did u root for before Tim Tebow got there?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this frontrunner
Que? I've been a Gator fan since I was little, I actually go to school here...chill with the frontrunner nonsense.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this frontrunner
roll.gif
i found that funny for some reason
the weird thing is chris leak was one of my favorite players when he was at uf. i rooted for that 06 team hard (even though i wanted to see a UMv. tO$U rematch in the title game) but all the recent bandwagoning and jumping around on tebow's nuts is making me start to dislike them as much as i doND.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Kentucky would be great if they stayed playing schools OOC. they have the longest win streak of OOC games I believe.

they ant play nobody good tho

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this frontrunner
Que? I've been a Gator fan since I was little, I actually go to school here...chill with the frontrunner nonsense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
get em
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this frontrunner

You are a frontrunner. Lakers, Florida, Colts and I believe you had Yankee on your sig whe they won it this year. Your spread all over the map with these teams
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this frontrunner

You are a frontrunner. Lakers, Florida, Colts and I believe you had Yankee on your sig whe they won it this year. Your spread all over the map with these teams
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
I didn't have the Yankees in my sig...I'm a fan of Derek Jeter and was glad to see him get another ring. Like I've saidnumerous times before chill with the nonsense and keep it moving...I don't have any pro teams in my home state and have been following most of these teamssince I was young. Peyton is the one and only reason I root for the Colts, I always admired the way he played even though he was a Volunteer and Magic Johnsonis my favorite player of all time. I just find it funny how you guys are worried about what teams someone roots for when you have no idea about theirbackground.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this frontrunner

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
I didn't have the Yankees in my sig...I'm a fan of Derek Jeter and was glad to see him get another ring. Like I've said numerous times before chill with the nonsense and keep it moving...I don't have any pro teams in my home state and have been following most of these teams since I was young. Peyton is the one and only reason I root for the Colts, I always admired the way he played even though he was a Volunteer and Magic Johnson is my favorite player of all time. I just find it funny how you guys are worried about what teams someone roots for when you have no idea about their background.
Who knew SEC kids actually make sense from time to time
laugh.gif
jokes. I hear ya though, we don't have a pro baseball team in my state (Oregon)so I've always loved the twins, oddly enough, Puckett
pimp.gif
although they haven't been title contenders recently... *$$@+* yankees
grin.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this frontrunner

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this frontrunner

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
I didn't have the Yankees in my sig...I'm a fan of Derek Jeter and was glad to see him get another ring. Like I've said numerous times before chill with the nonsense and keep it moving...I don't have any pro teams in my home state and have been following most of these teams since I was young. Peyton is the one and only reason I root for the Colts, I always admired the way he played even though he was a Volunteer and Magic Johnson is my favorite player of all time. I just find it funny how you guys are worried about what teams someone roots for when you have no idea about their background.
Who knew SEC kids actually make sense from time to time
laugh.gif
jokes. I hear ya though, we don't have a pro baseball team in my state (Oregon) so I've always loved the twins, oddly enough, Puckett
pimp.gif
although they haven't been title contenders recently... *$$@+* yankees
grin.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
At least yall have the Trailblazers...the closest thingto a pro team I had in state was the Crimson Tide
sick.gif
and I couldn't stand those racist folks up in Tuscaloosa. Try that on for size...the closest thingBama will ever get to a pro team is the AA baseball team for the Rays called the Montgomery Biscuits
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Or maybe just maybe there are a bunch of mediocre teams and no real great ones. I mean look at last year in the Big XII, it was bedlam every week too but they had 3 or 4 ELITE teams...the Pac-10 has NONE. Bedlam is just another word for mediocrity in this case.

And who's to say Oregon St, Cal, USC, Stanford, and Zona are really that much better than LSU, Ole Miss, Auburn, Arkansas? Both are mediocre to good squads?

The fact that the Pac-10 has teams that plays offense should tell you something. The SEC has absolutly no offense this year, that is the reason Alabama andFlorida are at the top of the defensive rankings. Who have they played that can put up points? Name a team they have played that has a good balanced attackon offense? You can't The top 4 teams in the Pac-10 would give either of those teams a run for their money just because of the fact that they have highpowered offenses that are balanced. I could care less about the National Championship game this year, none of the top 3 teams have played quality opponents asfar as my opinion goes and Alabama and Florida have had to have the refs bail them out on seperate occasions. SEC is nowhere near the level that the Pac-10 isthis year.

I find it funny that people will blast others as frontrunners when they really have no idea about that person's history with the organization. Half yalldudes that post in here have little to no relation to the schools yall root for neither.

I could have sworn people saying the same thing about the SEC last year when debating them and the Big XII..."oh they have such great offenses, nobody inthe SEC does, blah, blah, blah" Yet UF shuts down the greatest scoring offense in college football history and Ole Miss outshoots Texas Tech. Defense winschampionships son...you're out side your dang mind if you think the SEC is nowhere near the Pac-10 this year...and with this foolishness I'm off tobed, goodnight NT.

wow at these facts:

SEC - 17 National Championships

PAC10 - 9 National Championships

SEC - 5 BCS championships Tennessee (1998), LSU (2003, 2007), Florida (2006, 2008)

PAC10 - 1 (USC 2004)

and Princeton has 24 championships dating back to the 1800's

wow at these facts:

SEC - 5 BCS championships Tennessee (1998), LSU (2003, 2007), Florida (2006, 2008)

PAC10 - 1 (USC 2004)

How does the Pac 10 have 9 total National Titles when USC has 11 by itself....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

wow at these facts:

PAC10 - 1 (USC 2004)

roll.gif
nerd.gif

wow at these facts:

PAC10 - 1 (USC 2004)

roll.gif

laugh.gif

And that argument doesnt even mean anything. I mean, why dont you post up how many the big10 has if that were the case
laugh.gif

wow at these facts:

PAC10 - 1 (USC 2004)

roll.gif

laugh.gif
guess it depends on what you go by but since the inception of thepolls (1936) it is 17-9. With the PAC 1 being its usual balanced self (USC 7, UWash 1, UCLA 1) while 4 SEC teams have won multiple natl championships.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_Division_I_FBS_National_Football_Championship

I was going by polls, but it doesn't matter the SEC still has more

IYE2: big 10 has 15 so 2nd place.

all of this is 1936-present since polls were started. if you wanted to go by current conference membership at the time then it would be the same exceptINDEPENDENTS were number 1. (Notre Dame, Miami, Pitt, Army, etc)

and if you want to go by BCS then its 5-1

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Or maybe just maybe there are a bunch of mediocre teams and no real great ones. I mean look at last year in the Big XII, it was bedlam every week too but they had 3 or 4 ELITE teams...the Pac-10 has NONE. Bedlam is just another word for mediocrity in this case.

And who's to say Oregon St, Cal, USC, Stanford, and Zona are really that much better than LSU, Ole Miss, Auburn, Arkansas? Both are mediocre to good squads?

The fact that the Pac-10 has teams that plays offense should tell you something. The SEC has absolutly no offense this year, that is the reason Alabama and Florida are at the top of the defensive rankings. Who have they played that can put up points? Name a team they have played that has a good balanced attack on offense? You can't The top 4 teams in the Pac-10 would give either of those teams a run for their money just because of the fact that they have high powered offenses that are balanced. I could care less about the National Championship game this year, none of the top 3 teams have played quality opponents as far as my opinion goes and Alabama and Florida have had to have the refs bail them out on seperate occasions. SEC is nowhere near the level that the Pac-10 is this year.
Sir, I would like you to refer to last year's national title game. Same arguments were made last year, that Florida played no good offensesand that when they faced OU, they would get smoked. Well, they held the HIGHEST SCORING OFFENSE OF ALL TIME to 14 pts... I rest my case

This argument will be deaded once again this year when another SEC team rolls an obsolete out of conference opponent in the national title game.

Originally Posted by D723

This argument will be deaded once again this year when another SEC team rolls an obsolete out of conference opponent in the national title game.
This.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ dude saying the top 4 Pac-10 teams would be able to beat Bama/UF because oftheir offense.

I tried to tell all you people about these Pac -10 backers.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*leaves to go watch groundhog day again*

Back
Top Bottom