New Bill Could Potentially Allow Government to Easily Strip Citizenship (Enemy Expatriation Act)

Sponsored by our favorites Joe Lieberman and Charles Dent

The bill is seeking:

To add engaging in or supporting hostilities against the United Sates to the list of acts for which United States nationals would lose their nationality.
http://www.govtrack.us/co.../bill.xpd?bill=h112-3166

I urge you all to make your opposition against this bill well known to your elected officials BEFORE it gets a chance to rally support from the House or Senate.

It's crazy how the government doesn't even take the time to hide their dirt any more, basically telling the public "Let's be real, You aint go do *%^&". Funny because the younger generation prides themselves on their outspokenness and yet the bills are getting more and more blatant with little to no opposition. Capitalism for you, only worried about wall street..

Enemy Expatriation Act - Amends the Immigration and Nationality Act to include engaging in or purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the United States to the list of acts for which U.S. nationals would lose their nationality. Defines "hostilities" as any conflict subject to the laws of war.

^Full Summary from the original source OP provided

I honestly don't see the problem. It applies to people who conflict the laws of war, what's the problem?

It's okay, I have nothing to hide. This surely can't effect me and my rights. The government has my best interest in mind, anyone who thinks otherwise is a conspiracy nutcase.

This is how things get slowly eroded...
The zombie apocalypse scenario usually starts with an outbreak and fast spread. Zombies are distinct from the living; you know who is a zombie and who is not; you know how people can get turned into one and how to avoid becoming one.

Your proposed "fascist outbreak" doesn't happen like that at all. There's no patient zero, no immediate threat. There's not suddenly a uniformed malicious armed group going around your friendly neighbourhood. It's people slowly radicalising over years, like the proverbial frog slowly being boiled alive. You won't know it's happening until long after it has started, usually due to incidents that happen to your immediate circle of friends or family. Before that point, mishaps that happened to others were probably explained away by you, maybe even endorsed. The "contagion" is already all around you; you probably picked up some of its mannerism or phrases without realising. It's your own town, your place of birth, your own home that is turning poisonous to you.

When this event occurs, when you finally realise what's up, you probably are in personal danger already. Most bunker down, keeping low profile, trying to ride out the storm. Some try to use business trips or vacations abroad as a reason to cross the border, in as much as travel hasn't already been restricted. Some succeed, most fail. You're hearing about those who failed on the news, at their show trials.

There's no single agency, no few elites that personally spy on citizens to look for "subversive behaviour". Instead, it's the lowest peon in the chain who is doing the reporting... your mailman who delivers 'foreign magazines' to your house, the mall cop who dreams of respect and authority, the kindergarten teacher who caught your childern saying silly stuff about your Gov-affiliated neighbour.

And then they come for you. Just one guy, just wants to ask you some questions. You'll be back in a hour. Don't worry and come along... we've already picked up your kids from school and they're safe. Come along now. There. There.

So, when are you going to use your gun? And who do you shoot at?

Is it when you hear news stories about people, total strangers to you, who are not getting promotions or not getting hired for being "subversive", meaning not supporting of what is now mainstream thinking?

Is it when you hear stories about random people being put on no-fly lists? Or otherwise harrassed because they once wrote an article critical of Gov?

Is it when your former carpenter, who you always favored when you needed a repair job done, gets hired for some shadowy Gov job and gets to move to a better neighbourhood and treats his former friends like @@%$?

Still here? No shooting yet? Ok.

Is it when an old schoolfriend of yours, who you haven't seen in years, get picked up by Gov and returns only weeks later in dishevelled state and does not want to talk about his experiences? They say he always gets drunk and says "stupid things" in local bars, so. Or another old schoolfriend, who has been seen getting picked up and never seen again? Maybe he just moved?

Is it when you and people around need to speak in whispers when discussing this, because you never know who might be listening?

You don't want to affect your wife and children because of how other people might think of your views. You're not hiding, right? Just being sensible.

Or your best friend.... is it when he gets picked up and gets questioned, then looses his job over this despite never having done anything?

Is it when you get checked for papers or possession of dangerous materials anytime you want to get on the subway, because of that one terrorist attack a few years ago?

Is it when that formerly mentioned carpenter friend of yours visits again, asking if you have seen "unusual" things in your neighbourhood? Friends not acting like themselves?

Is it when you notice that your kids come home from school and start parotting Gov catchphrases, and saying they know a parent who is anti-Gov and clearly something should be done about that?

And one fine morning, your former carpenter friend is at your door again. This time, he wants to ask you a question. It won't take long. Just a question about somebody else, of course not about yourself. Yeah, you don't have to come with him, but then his agency has to come and call here again. Not him. Maybe when you're not home and your wife is here alone with the kids. He's here as your friend, doing you a favour by calling on you personally. He's a busy man, hope you appreciate his gesture.

You walk with him to the waiting car. You see a neighbour of yours, call and say "Hi neighbour!". Somehow she doesn't turn around to greet you back. You get the feeling she has heard you, but is afraid to greet you back.

Run back to your house to get your gun now? But the carpenter guy is friendly. You know him. You always treated him nice when he was still your carpenter. People are watching. And he said it's not about you. You tell him you've always liked his carpentry. He just nods and smiles. Just an hour of your time.

They say you don't need to tell them anything. They already know everything. They know your guilt. You have been sentenced to do Gov's bidding. Maybe in the frontlines of the current war, since you seem to like guns so much. Or maybe you would like the re-education camp, to make equipment for our glorious but struggling nation.

They only want you to name your accomplises. They have a pretty good idea who they are. And if you think they're innocent, our investigation will show them so. They have nothing to fear if they're innocent. You on the other hand, are guilty. Don't deny it, we already know everything. Confession not even needed.

Look what we you made us do now. Just one extra name for our list, then you're off the hook and can get transported to the frontline as one of our brave patriots. Just one extra name. Or we do... This. This. And this. Again. Look what you made us do to you now.

Uh oh, looks like you don't have a trigger finger anymore. O well, re-education camp then.

If that doesn't scare you, I don't know what will...

^Sillyputty
I honestly do not understand this one. This is my take on your post: The zombies are equivalent to Arab-Americans. Is that right? I know these laws are getting ridiculous (i.e. the Arizona immigration law) but how does this apply here? It says it applies to those who support hostilities against the US, meaning they conflict with the laws of war.

"This is how things get slowly eroded." Care to share your cautiousness about this bill? What do you think will happen with it?

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

It's crazy how the government doesn't even take the time to hide their dirt any more, basically telling the public "Let's be real, You aint go do *%^&". Funny because the younger generation prides themselves on their outspokenness and yet the bills are getting more and more blatant with little to no opposition. Capitalism for you, only worried about wall street..
How does this have anything to do with capitalism?  It seems to me like these types of acts are already covered within the treason laws.

Whoa this getting out of hand to fast we gotta get to informing people we are on the slippery slope.

Thing is its easy to say speaking out gives moral support and it encourages terrorist acts

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

^Sillyputty
I honestly do not understand this one. This is my take on your post: The zombies are equivalent to Arab-Americans. Is that right? I know these laws are getting ridiculous (i.e. the Arizona immigration law) but how does this apply here? It says it applies to those who support hostilities against the US, meaning they conflict with the laws of war.

"This is how things get slowly eroded." Care to share your cautiousness about this bill? What do you think will happen with it?

Its a comment from another site.
Its basically to say that with Zombies, there is an INSTANT point of attack and there is a definitely moment where everything goes to crap.

With fascist states, the change is far more subtle than any of us realize. 

Ask the Germans during the rise of the Nazi party...many of them were oblivious to the changes around them until it was too late. 

It speaks about the government slowly taking over from within.

We are quick to point out abuses of power in other countries but are unwilling to criticize our own actions. 

There are some people who honestly believe the government has never lied to them or tried to limit their rights, even in the face of evidence otherwise...Operation Northwoods, Operation Ajax, Operation Mockinbird, MKULTRA, Gulf of Tonkin, Testimony of Nayirah(sp?), etc. 

People need to wake up we have waay too many suspicious bills passing at once. This NDAA ,eea,sopa can cripple any political or social movement with ease.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Don't see any problem here...

We are fighting wars on abstract entities with wars on crime and terrorism. Anybody can be considered a combatant .Add the war on crime with the war on terrorism and america is literally a battlefield where the lines between citizen ,criminal,terrorist are blurred.This is what fascism looks like .its not keeping the bad guys out its keeping everybody in

if you don't already have a passport, get one.
if you can't speak another language, learn. 

within 10-15 years we will be a corporate (police) state.  smdhlmao that the u.s. blasts china/iran/north korea/etc for the way they treat their citizens, but our goverment is positioning us for the same. 

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Don't see any problem here...

We are fighting wars on abstract entities with wars on crime and terrorism. Anybody can be considered a combatant .Add the war on crime with the war on terrorism and america is literally a battlefield where the lines between citizen ,criminal,terrorist are blurred.This is what fascism looks like .its not keeping the bad guys out its keeping everybody in
All this bill is doing is striking the word "or" from a previously established Immigration law and adding that people who physically aide enemy hostility against the US can have their citizenship stripped. That was already said in so much words in the previous bill. This is just clarification.
There are bigger things going on behind the scene. This is just the stream lining of the expatriation process as moor and moor people begin to expatriate. 

Man know thyself.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

How does this have anything to do with capitalism?  It seems to me like these types of acts are already covered within the treason laws.

Our economic is most people's number one concern. The economic being in its current state takes all the focus off of other things and allows laws to sleep pass with little public knowledge. Let's be honest the sopa bill isn't getting the coverage it need beacause people place economic gains above other topics. Be completely honest, even if we weren't in the current economic situation, most people still wouldn't care enough to raise objection.

Ok, I looked into it more and man 
30t6p3b.gif

And the NDAA 
sick.gif

Now I get it man. And I understand why people are labeled as conspiracy theorist, or more I understand why they are worried. It's sickening man, and it does make me wonder, how is this being carried out so easily, and silently, when it's so blatant. Why are topics like this not being discussed in the media?

I don't know if ignorance is really bliss, but wow the stuff I'm reading and watching is disgusting. 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The reason why is because the powers that be run the media. Those FEMA camps don't seem unrealistic now

30t6p3b.gif

And the NDAA 
sick.gif

This is what I think people who aren't worried are missing.

"Oh, the NDAA wont apply to American citizens!"
A few days later:
"Lets pass a bill where we can strip Americans of the citizenship!"

America
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

30t6p3b.gif

And the NDAA 
sick.gif

This is what I think people who aren't worried are missing.

"Oh, the NDAA wont apply to American citizens!"
A few days later:
"Lets pass a bill where we can strip Americans of the citizenship!"

America
pimp.gif

It's joe lieberman

Back
Top Bottom