NEW BLU & EXILE ALBUM (Give Me My Flowers While I Can Smell Them)

Blu and Exile's second album is streaming for free online and available for purchase. This is probably the best news I've gotten in a long time...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://bisforcookieandapp...s-while-i-can-smell-them

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This was recorded back in '09 btw.

Yup. Think that means there should still be a new album coming too...

yo, I thought they didn't really get along so they just left at below the heavens, it'd be dope if they had a new project cookin somewhere
smokin.gif

Just bought this...new Blu & Exile is always good. Hopefully they release a hard copy

eek.gif

I was playing BTH for the first time in over a year just the other day. I had no idea about this.

They should just stay as a duo and keep making great music.

All of Blu's side projects are mad left field and weird..

Killed his momentum from BTH.

Gave this a quick listen last night and it is pretty damn good but how is he selling this for $15 and its unmixed and unmastered?!

I dig a lot of tracks on this album and would love to hear it in better quality. I hope they do more work together as I agree with some other posts about his non-Exile influenced projects.

The mind-state that Exile is able to get Blu in when they record together is just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They should really officially form a group like Emanon. Actually Blu should just be added to Emanon. Exile, Blu, and Aloe Blacc would be
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

The mind-state that Exile is able to get Blu in when they record together is just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They should really officially form a group like Emanon. Actually Blu should just be added to Emanon. Exile, Blu, and Aloe Blacc would be
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Havent listened to this project yet, but your sir just got my hyped. 

Back
Top Bottom