NEW BMW Alpina B7 (pics)

are they going to make a new 850i ?

ccb35fb9e7298060b687195791097d56a9510fe.jpg

I was listening to the radio and they were discussing people vs. cars.

some broad called in and said
"the only diff between a porcupine and BMW is that the bimm has the prick on the inside."

SMH.... everyone agreed with her. You can't roll in a bimm in my hometown without getting laughed at.

An audi on the other hand.... LOL

lines dont really flow - the sides and back are more on that aerodynamic stuff that BMW is on - whereas the front bumper is more boxy like a throwback to theolder gen-

weird combo...

Originally Posted by airkeung88

price on this car must be over 100k.....
there was one at the dealer over here...it was like last summer i think the window sticker had it at about 109 - new gen is obviously more-

this car is a beast...if i had the money i would cop this....but i dont so ill just stick to the pictures

Kay on some real spit, if you got it like that. BOTH.....gotta love big body and ya gotta feel coup'!$% sometimes.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Theres something about big Sedans....they make me feel presidential
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sadly i been a coupe N allll my life-

i finally stepped out the box and got a 7 after having 3 diff 3 series and wow...

i'm ready to switch up again and hit the Audi dealer for that 5 and damn...i felt claustrophobic...like the roof was just above my head, no arm room, thedude from the dealer practically laying across the back seat
laugh.gif

smh.gif
i still lust for the perfect 6 series tho....

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i finally stepped out the box and got a 7 after having 3 diff 3 series and wow...

i'm ready to switch up again and hit the Audi dealer for that 5 and damn...i felt claustrophobic...like the roof was just above my head, no arm room, the dude from the dealer practically laying across the back seat
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Speaking of the 6-series....BMW should just take the back seats out.. Theres really no use for them...

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm ready to switch up again and hit the Audi dealer for that 5 and damn...i felt claustrophobic...like the roof was just above my head, no arm room, the dude from the dealer practically laying across the back seat
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Speaking of the 6-series....BMW should just take the back seats out.. Theres really no use for them...
basically a duffle bag rest area...

but even the size of the cabin of the 6 in general over the audi is major

Back
Top Bottom