New Book Claims Death Row Records Was An FBI Front To Ruin Black Activism

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

All I'm going to say it that I'm buying the book...

...well I'll say this too - the Feds have been on hip hop for a long time - don't be fooled by this new age Rick Ross ''it's just entertainment'' mentality, for some it's more than music.

Even in the present day anyone with two fully functional ears could hear T.I. screaming that they were on his #!! since ''I'm Serious'' - if they want you, they'll get you...

...*%%$ - even the shortie M.I.A. was under ''Homeland Security'' pressure.

Very true. I think Alfa Mega confirmed this when he came out with that video not too long ago talking about Tip and telling him not to mess with that secret society #$!$.

if this were true dont you think death row would have been run a little bit better? instead of falling to a lawsuit, tax evasion and screwing over their artists... wouldnt it make sense to keep your inside operation strong?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Even if they weren't they helped accomplish that goal. We already know the elite have an agenda so it's either their orchestrating things like this or indirectly contributed to ppl doing this on their own.

QFT

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Go back and read what I posted in the Drake thread about N.W.A., their family tree and the neutralization of Public Enemy and the resurgence of the black power movement.

You really think Eazy E was chilling with George Bush Sr. as a joke and promotion? You think they would let his black !#* in the white house to make a mockery of them? It's realer than some of y'all think...

If you want to know how real it is, go spend some time with your local college activist leader, get to know them and see how tainted the game really is. Here's a hint: most of them are plants.
roll.gif

yall kids are hilarious.
Eazy E never "chilled' with Bush...he donated money to the Republican party...and if you did the same you would be able to go to fund raising lunches.
Please stop it with all these conspiracy theories...yall sound gullible.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
Conspiracy theorists. People educating others on their conspiracy theories when they themselves don't know what the hell they're talking about. Why the F do you dudes in even stay in the United States? Why not go somewhere where the "global elite" doesn't control anything? Yet, people stay in the US and keep pushing these conspiracies. If I believed any of them I wouldn't even live here.
What happens when you  run out of places to hide and have to face your fears?

I would rather stay put, educate myself, investigate my hunches (right or wrong), prepare for the worst (mentally and physically) and move according to a plan, than react to events.

And you say people don't know what they are talking about, what makes you so sure that you know what you're talking about? Because someone else told you? What have you ever had a hunch on and researched or investigated that challenges your way of thinking?
What I say is strictly my own beliefs. Not something PBS said or anything that was written by man. I don't believe in these conspiracy theories. I chose not too. If I believed in this *+$ i'd move to New Zealand or some *+$. Far away from the US.

And what places to hide? What fears? See that's the difference between me and the conspiracy theorists. You dudes(not you specifically just in general) choose to live in fear. To live in paranoia. I chose not to live that way.

But this a question i've always wanted to know and i'll ask you since I consider you a respectable poster on the subject even if I may disagree. Who's writing these books you're reading on matters like these? Where are you getting you're research? That's been my biggest problem with people who believe there are higher ups with a agenda to bury us. Who's to say someone isn't planting this information for us to stay in fear? Who's to say this information is actually true?

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

All I'm going to say it that I'm buying the book...

...well I'll say this too - the Feds have been on hip hop for a long time - don't be fooled by this new age Rick Ross ''it's just entertainment'' mentality, for some it's more than music.

Even in the present day anyone with two fully functional ears could hear T.I. screaming that they were on his #!! since ''I'm Serious'' - if they want you, they'll get you...

...*%%$ - even the shortie M.I.A. was under ''Homeland Security'' pressure.

Very true. I think Alfa Mega confirmed this when he came out with that video not too long ago talking about Tip and telling him not to mess with that secret society #$!$.
AlfaMega was a bitter ex-employee. I'd need a more reliable source for me to believe TIP is in some secret society. Had he said it while still with Grand Hustle his opinion wouldn't go on such deaf ears.

I wouldn't doubt this at all, the FBI and CIA sponsor so many activities going on in the world it's nuts.

The CIA paid $ to train Osama Bin Laden to fight the Soviets, which is turn gave Osama the resources to attack us.
I wouldn't put it PAST the United States gov, but I'm not gonna say I believe it either (Big Brother is watching)

I've heard rumors about Pac trying to start a political party with his "thug life" movement. There's actual audio out there about this "breaking the oath" or something like that.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

if this were true dont you think death row would have been run a little bit better? instead of falling to a lawsuit, tax evasion and screwing over their artists... wouldnt it make sense to keep your inside operation strong?

To be fair, all that happened after Pac died. They were untouchable before that.

Yeah, I myself, like others believe that Pac in a way signed a deal with the devil when he signed with Death Row. His music took a 180 spin and his attitude was slowly changing.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

What I say is strictly my own beliefs. Not something PBS said or anything that was written by man. I don't believe in these conspiracy theories. I chose not too. If I believed in this *+$ i'd move to New Zealand or some *+$. Far away from the US.

And what places to hide? What fears? See that's the difference between me and the conspiracy theorists. You dudes(not you specifically just in general) choose to live in fear. To live in paranoia. I chose not to live that way.

But this a question i've always wanted to know and i'll ask you since I consider you a respectable poster on the subject even if I may disagree. Who's writing these books you're reading on matters like these? Where are you getting you're research? That's been my biggest problem with people who believe there are higher ups with a agenda to bury us. Who's to say someone isn't planting this information for us to stay in fear? Who's to say this information is actually true?

Likewise. I share the respect with you as well brother, even if I don't see things your way.
As far as where I get my info, my journey has been a long one. My world view is a combination of personal experiences, readings, observations, etc. The first book I read that opened my mind to the possibility of a false reality was "The Isis Papers". I read that after a "random" encounter with a brother who detected my mind and then dropped a gem on me to run with. Since then, I've read all kinds of things, some I agree with, some I don't, but you can even find the truth in a lie. And it's not like I sit and read only on conspiracies, I read on things I find interesting and form a world view based on pieces of a larger puzzle.

I've read books by Angela Davis, Noam Chomsky, Greg Palast, Erich Maria Remarque, Ernest Hemingway, Ray Bradbury, Fritz Springmeier, Robert Gaylon Ross Sr., Sanyika Shakur and so on...

No one book made me think the way I do, they all just helped me form my own opinion of the world.

As for my personal experiences, if I told you, you wouldn't believe it, but I'll share something with you. I have had opportunity after opportunity to have the "world at my door" all of my life. Not so much now, but when I was younger I was approached and offered time after time to be "let in"or initiated. I don't know what it was about me and my brother, but he's had a similar story and we both have been digging for the truth for years now. I'm not sure if it's due to a relative being a very high ranker, our personal "abilities" (believe it or not) or something else we haven't been able to understand yet, but he's been fighting the same spiritual and metaphysical battle that I have been since I was a child. My mind has been a door that has been knocked on constantly since I was a kid and believe me it is exhausting, especially when you're only a kid and don't even get why you're hearing voices talking to you...

I just recently shared that with my brother and after all the years of us speaking on things we had never talked about that. He was tripped out that I had been hearing the same voices. That led to us talking about unique abilities, but that's not a convo I'll have with just anyone.

I know this is gonna to sound like garbage to a lot of people. But I'm comfortable with that. I'm not a liar though. I've seen things from spirits to shifting in my lifetime with my own two eyes and I know that there is more to this existence than what we are told. I also know that there are those who have knowledge and pass it on to a selected bunch keeping most in the dark. Seeing what I've seen and feeling what I've felt since a kid made me want to dig.

There have been times when it has gotten to be too much in the past and I have tried to "think normally" but I can't turn it off. I've even tried to tell myself that I'm looking too deep and not to believe any of this, but I can't lie to myself. Especially when I was selected a couple of times to be in books as a kid that I felt I had no business being in or being taken out of class to take "gifted tests" a couple of times.

I've been offered the "dream life" as an athlete and as a young political study, but it didn't interest me. I walked away from both because I felt like a pawn and didn't bow down. I know I'm rambling, but when you get a glimpse of the other side and what you have to part with to be accepted into it, it'll open your eyes. It's all of those individual experiences that have shaped me. Add to that I meet people at road marks in my life that confirm things for me without me even reaching out to them. I had one of those experience last weekend and it blew my mind. This Indian healer woman just started up a convo with me about my energy. I was 
eyes.gif
 at first, but when she showed told me how to heal and I felt it, I was 
eek.gif
 she started crying and was afraid that I was evil because of what I told her about my life. I'm not though.

Sounds crazy? It's all true though.

Cats probably think the "Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade" is a "Conspiracy Theory".

And you are dealing with fear...you think knowing and searching for the truth makes you paranoid or fearful. Its exactly the opposite. Boss up _.

Y'all make up bigger and more illogical "conspiracy theories" to rationalize y'all ignorance and fear. In your mind everyone that ain't feeding you your mainstream media fairy tales are really agents sent to create paranoia? Crazy Ironic.
laugh.gif

Watch the history of COINTELPRO part 1 of 6. 
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

"The infamous J. Edgar Hoover- whose plan was to stifle progressive activism within the community and to prevent the rise of a "Black Messiah." I saw that if you were to make an analogy in terms of potential power between those in the ‘60s or ‘70s and those who are on the scene today, you would logically come to the conclusion that Hip Hop artists have the potential to raise consciousness and to activate political activity in this country at that same level. So, the rapper of today has the potential to do what the preacher and the activists did in the 60 and ‘70s, under the COINTELPRO program. And as a result, I drew the inference that those who feared the same type of revolutionary activity in the ‘60s or ‘70s, would naturally fear the same today. It may not be in the FBI. They may be under another intelligence agency and they may be private. FBI memo dating back from 1967 stated
"It actually said that no political activist or somebody with an ideology that was perceived as a threat to the establishment should have access to a mass communication media. That’s actually the quote, "mass communication media."

And so, J. Edgar Hoover was fearful of any ideology or philosophy or charismatic leader or organization having access to a medium. And so, before we even get into the question of which rappers are more conscious than others, I think we have to respect the power of the medium itself. Hip Hop culture, the music and of course, radio, the records, the videos and other forms through which people can project messages and images that may spark a movement. Now, in the specific sense, I believe I began writing on the murders of Biggie and 2PAC, because of two very simple facts that I think are glossed over and those facts are: that at the very time of their murders, in the case of Biggie in particular, but in the last days and weeks of their lives it is a documented fact, it has been reported that both 2PAC and Biggie were under government surveillance by federal agencies."
Excerpts from the book.  

Same sword the knight you they gon' good night you with
+*#@, Thats only half if they like you
That aint even the half what they might do
Dont believe me ask Michael
See Martin, see Malcolm
You See Biggie, see Pac, see success and its outcome
See Jesus, see Judas, see Caesar, see Brutus
See success is like suicide
Suicide is a suicide
If you succeed, prepare to be crucified- Jay-z Hot 97 freestyle

[font='Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif]THE ILLUMINATI IS JUST USING THEIR RESOURCES TO SUBVERT HIP-HOP.  [/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Verdana, sans-serif]"...That it was written
That nothing is coincidence'n
They took our leaders and they lynched them..." Nas LEADERS
[/font]

Go back and read what I posted in the Drake thread about N.W.A., their family tree and the neutralization of Public Enemy and the resurgence of the black power movement.

You really think Eazy E was chilling with George Bush Sr. as a joke and promotion? You think they would let his black !#* in the white house to make a mockery of them? It's realer than some of y'all think...
been thinking about this since I read your post weeks ago

Even though there is a lot of BS out there to filter through...when you think about how our society works and how the hell we even got over here in the first place it might make some sense to you.

There's nothing wrong with being a skeptic...but be a skeptic on all levels....you already said you don't believe what people write in books and all that so what makes you believe all the things that aren't considered 'conspiracy' ?

I'm very interested in this book. But the argument it presents shouldn't be a surprise to anybody. Like it's a coinicidence all our leaders die before their time.
grin.gif

Pac was ahead of them %+#%%@ to. All you have to do is look at the album he made right before he died...come on now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Pac was ahead of them %+#%%@ to. All you have to do is look at the album he made right before he died...come on now.
laugh.gif

It's ironic cause Pac named his album that for a whole other reason

Cointelpro was real. no conspiracy in that. Hoover was a power hungry racist and male booty chaser no conspiracy in that. But do yall really think a philosophy of one man which was unpopular to every other elected official was still going on in the 90s? 20 years after Hoover's death? Thats when conspiracy comes in. Back then the FBI was it own entity and Hoover ironically ran it like the Mafia. That whole program died with Hoover. 

Now did the government have interest in Death Row? Im sure rap fans would like to think the government thinks as highly of Pac and Biggie as we do.The days when Hoover was actually running $!*! black music was at its apex in american culture until hip hop. So was the FBI infiltrating Motown? They had way more of an affect on the black community. Wheres the book on that? 

Cartune naw my dude...Marvin had to fight to get ''What's Going On?'' released - there was no social relevance in the foundation of the Motown era the way there was with a PE, 2Pac, NWA, etc...

...you're right in the sense that the rise of hip hop was after the Hoover era, but that doesn't negate the fact that BIG and Puff were under Federalie surveillance the night Chris was killed - might not be the Bad Boy remix of Cointelpro, but they were snooping for a reason.

It's plausible that Suge was compromised...

...no wonder no one has been caught for Pac and BIG.

If you want to know how real it is, go spend some time with your local college activist leader, get to know them and see how tainted the game really is. Here's a hint: most of them are plants.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ah yes, the true authority on all global matters.

Back
Top Bottom