New car: GMC Terrain (Denali)/Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2 dr Audi??

29549350043_large.jpg

or OP could just go and get this and not have to wory about anything in his life again

2012-Jeep-Cherokee-SRT8-front-three-quarters-view.jpg

JEEP SRT8

^The WK2 SRT is soft performance wise. The interior %!!@! on the WK1 interior but I will trade a better interior for better performance.

The launch that the WK1 had > the launch of the new one.

First gen was a raw performance machine that was on the cheap. Chrysler went stupid on the pricing with the WK2 SRT.

I'll be keeping my WK1 SRT thank you very much.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'd go with the SUV if weather is a big factor but the Terrain & Grand Cherokee aren't the best looking out there. Have you consider other SUVs?

what are you talking about, the GC is very nice looking. interior is awesome too
Personal preference but it just looks simple/bland and dated to me. SRT8 is better but look-wise, it doesn't do much for me. It has a combination of Highlander & Range Rover look. And sorry, I don't find anything special with the interior. It's nice and clean but that's about it.
28h1lc0.jpg

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

new srt8 is hideous tho... Overland KILLS it

Peanut Butter Guts and woodgrain >

power, performance... but i kinda agree, its not the best looking but its a beast. which they did make it look better

+1 for FJ Cruiser, cuz i own one also 
laugh.gif

08 Trail Edition is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Majority of cars wont work going through a blizzard. With that being said Camaro.

/thread
lol, that even worst in snow
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom