New Car Pick-Up - BMW Roadster *Update* Wheels & Grill

Not NTers favorite and wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the most hated (no hemi).
laugh.gif

But SoCal Weather + Roadster = Perfect
happy.gif

8076131.jpg

8076117.jpg

8076128.jpg

79.jpg

8076135.jpg

8076142.jpg

8076148.jpg

8076152.jpg

8076133.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mhSy3.jpg

7IRbM.jpg

H87jl.jpg

UR1Bz.jpg

UPDkX.jpg

YkT3H.jpg

eilI3.jpg

gMwbn.jpg

290SS.jpg

New wheels + tint.
Would probably look much better if lowered but I don't want to sacrifice the comfort.
Rear could probably be more flush but it seems like it's just the weird pic angle.
tZkOv.jpg

DwY2a.jpg

avatM.jpg

All black grill, painted lower grill and overly on reflectors.
irFZv.jpg

QND0g.jpg

Kmbev.jpg

skt54.jpg

I'm not a fan of roadsters but nice pick up regardless. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

In before all the obnoxious comments saying its a girl car and shouldve gotten an M3 blah blah blah. If it's what you wanted and you're happy with it, that's all that matter. Congrats fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

In before all the obnoxious comments saying its a girl car and shouldve gotten an M3 blah blah blah. If it's what you wanted and you're happy with it, that's all that matter. Congrats fam
pimp.gif

Its not obnoxious, people just have different tastes.

If I was in your position, id probably scoop a 335i. Not a big fan of the Z4 but with your boot swag, im sure you could "wear that car" as opposed to the car wearing you.
tongue.gif

Enjoy it homie.

Every time I see a z4 on the 405, 605 or 101 it's a chick. Congrats OP, but why not a 335i tho?

Thanks for the compliments.

No major plans, already debadged it, up next are wheels and then blacked out grills and reflectors.
And that should be it for the first year. Not much aftermarket for this car.

I picked the Z4 over a 335i convertible because I don't need another four seater, my daily driver is an IS250.
I just wanted a nice cruiser that can be sporty at the same time.
Plus I just like how the Z4 looks over the 335i, has a classic roadster silhouette (long hood/short trunk).
It's also one of the best looking convertibles with both the top up or down.
Also, I've rarely seen this car around. I've seen like 2 since it came out in 2009.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Thanks for the compliments.

No major plans, already debadged it, up next are wheels and then blacked out grills and reflectors.
And that should be it for the first year. Not much aftermarket for this car.

I picked the Z4 over a 335i convertible because I don't need another four seater, my daily driver is an IS250.
I just wanted a nice cruiser that can be sporty at the same time.
Plus I just like how the Z4 looks over the 335i, has a classic roadster silhouette (long hood/short trunk).
It's also one of the best looking convertibles with both the top up or down.
Also, I've rarely seen this car around. I've seen like 2 since it came out in 2009.

Nice choice my man. 
Personally I would have pushed for last year or two years ago SLK 55AMG since you can pick one up at a good price.  And the sound that AMG makes is 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

However, I can't fault you, the BMW interior these days is pretty nice...

And nice choice on the IS250, my boy just picked one up and I drove it around a bit (he has the SE), it's an impressive car.  The amount of features on the list is crazy. 

Back
Top Bottom