New Car Pick-Up - BMW Roadster *Update* Wheels & Grill

oh, so you bought a new car and you want to share it on nt? that's cool.
nah I'm legitimately happy for you, looks dope in black 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by classic

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Girl Car.
What on earth makes a car a girl car vs. a boy car?
laugh.gif

Nice pick up RFX.
Do you mind me asking what it is you do?

Many have asked this, but I don't think he ever said. 
Dude shuts down the high end designer thread. Props to you tho OP, keep winning at life bro
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Every time I see a z4 on the 405, 605 or 101 it's a chick. Congrats OP, but why not a 335i tho?

this
the E92 is one of the best looking BMW's imo
congrats though
smokin.gif

I just seen a z4 yesterday in white, you don't see many them at all. That car looks better in person though, nice pick up, BUT......the new Audi TT>new Z4.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Girl Car.

The Z4 was design by a female BMW Designer, however some say this is the best design Z in its series.
Nice pick up, ill drive that over what I'm driving now.

nice pick up. My moms has a z-3, joint is has alot of horse power and acceleration so i know the z-4 has to be a huge upgrade in that department

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

As a Z3 owner, Im jelly. The new body style is refined and I love it. Props mang
pimp.gif
Did not know there was another Z3 owner on NT.
What year and model? I have a 2002 z3m coupe.

Nice pick up OP. Im not a fan of the new look of the z4, but to each their own.

i hate those cars with a passion

they look like female cars man

go get a 7 series or a m series

leave those for the *%*%**$

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Z8-bmw-1.jpg
 >
Im guessing u know nothing about cars.

Z8 is the same price range of a used Audi r8. It has subframe issues, its slow and you cant drive it because once it pass 15k miles it drops in value alot.

How much HP and Torque you get? like 250HP?? Man for a car that small, that thing must be flyin...AND it's an inline 6
pimp.gif

Congrats man. How big is the Navi screen?

Edit:: In case you want to make any more mods yourself, I get most of my stuff here for my 335i http://www.jlevistreetwerks.com/

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

z8.jpg >

Z8 is the same price range of a used Audi r8. It has subframe issues, its slow and you cant drive it because once it pass 15k miles it drops in value alot.

You serious bro? The Z8 might not be able to handle well but that thing is stupid fast in a straight line. An M5 engine in a two door roadster
eek.gif
 And regardless of mileage Z8s are one of the few bmw models that are holding a steady value over the years and not plummeting like a 7 series would.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

z8.jpg >

You serious bro?The Z8 might not be able to handle well but that thing is stupid fast in a straight line. AnM5 engine in a two doorroadster
eek.gif
Andregardless of mileage Z8s are one of the few bmw modelsthat are holding a steady value over the years and not plummeting like a 7 series would.

Stop it...
The Z8 is an awful option....even Alpina couldn't save that thing

Back
Top Bottom