New car pickup..Needed something econmical sooo i went with....

My chevy aveo is starting to give me issues. I am considering a hyundai as well. Nice choice
pimp.gif

thanks guys. just posted a new pic with tint on it.. under 35% is illegal in MD so i went with 30. :/ looks a lot better imo tho

WHere do u live...?

I wanted to buy a veloster with GPS for under 20k..... and all that maitenc package

nice pickup, i unfortunately am 6'6 so i will forever be stuck with bigger cars if i want to fit comfortably/have passengers. what photo app is that?

my friend just got one and idk what it was. Hers is white and its good in person. Enjoy the 6MT

Looks like VMR 710s or HRE P40, the wheel caps look like HREs.
It would actually be crazy to put HREs in that car, a full set of 20's will run $6400 before tires. That's a third of the price of the car. 
laugh.gif

you know what 10 years 100000 warranty is damn good.  I don't view Hyundai like i used to.  Their cars are pretty nice.  The Kia Optima is close to the Sonata and everytime is see one I always take a second look. 

hopefully the cars is good to you. 
pimp.gif

Be honest here: how's your view on the rear?

2012-Hyundai-Veloster-7.JPG

Hyundai_Veloster_5.jpg

That looks tiny

I have my eyes on the turbo version and it's a huge thing for me to consider since I don't really like hatches. This one just made me look whenever I see one around though.

Back
Top Bottom