New chase bank account vol. get me free money

yeah chase used to be dope... when it was WAMU lol

bank of america has all the perks now. even with business checking... wells fargo and chase both setting cash deposit limits of $5000 and $7500, respectively. what kind of basura is that???

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

bank of america has all the perks now. even with business checking... wells fargo and chase both setting cash deposit limits of $5000 and $7500, respectively. what kind of basura is that???

No they aren't.  

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

No they aren't.  

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

I did, but my understanding is as long as u use your debit card 5 times a month its Ag.

Do you really want to deal with that kind of system?  There will likely be some months when you won't use it 5 times and you'll have to deal with their "customer services" reps to reverse the fees.  My advise would be to ditch the big banks and go with a smaller community bank or credit union.  I have had to deal with Chase on a personal basis for the past 2 years and will NEVER do business with them under any circumstances.

i use my debit card over 5 times a week

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

I did, but my understanding is as long as u use your debit card 5 times a month its Ag.

Do you really want to deal with that kind of system?  There will likely be some months when you won't use it 5 times and you'll have to deal with their "customer services" reps to reverse the fees.  My advise would be to ditch the big banks and go with a smaller community bank or credit union.  I have had to deal with Chase on a personal basis for the past 2 years and will NEVER do business with them under any circumstances.

i use my debit card over 5 times a week

Closed wifeys yesterday. Gonna close mines Saturday. Went with asotria federal since they had a $125 bonus. Gonna be going ing free checking route though.

Closed wifeys yesterday. Gonna close mines Saturday. Went with asotria federal since they had a $125 bonus. Gonna be going ing free checking route though.

been using chase since it was WAMU...never had any problems (knock on wood)

gonna start using my NavyFED CU too though

been using chase since it was WAMU...never had any problems (knock on wood)

gonna start using my NavyFED CU too though

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Reasons why Chase is FTL?

The honeymoon is over basically. They were given some leeway to get back onto their feet after the meltdown, but now they have to start buckling down and earning some money.

To do this they restructured a lot of their policies, which have to meet certain requirements or the account will get a fee.

I had specific examples, but I misplaced the form with all the changes.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Reasons why Chase is FTL?

The honeymoon is over basically. They were given some leeway to get back onto their feet after the meltdown, but now they have to start buckling down and earning some money.

To do this they restructured a lot of their policies, which have to meet certain requirements or the account will get a fee.

I had specific examples, but I misplaced the form with all the changes.

so at this point, BoA > Chase? if this is serious, im definitely closing my account. ive been in enough debt as it is. got a Chase CC too
30t6p3b.gif

so at this point, BoA > Chase? if this is serious, im definitely closing my account. ive been in enough debt as it is. got a Chase CC too
30t6p3b.gif

I'd drop Chase but all my online bills are paid through them and it is just such a hassle to start all over again.

I'd drop Chase but all my online bills are paid through them and it is just such a hassle to start all over again.

Sucks knowing a whole lotta of my stuff is tied to my Chase account (direct deposit, gym membership, etc.) When I relocate chances are Im switching.

Sucks knowing a whole lotta of my stuff is tied to my Chase account (direct deposit, gym membership, etc.) When I relocate chances are Im switching.

Back
Top Bottom