NEW CLOTHING LINE FNS CHECK OUT OUR FIRST SHIRT OF 09' LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE

My friend and I recently started are own clothing line. Called FNS we have been taking things slow lately trying to focus on quility and more designs thatpeople can relate to or just plan like it. Let me know what you think. Any feedback good or bad would be great. Im trying to get better so any inpute I willconsider. Thank You here are the pics

MAGIC TEE "YOU CAN LIVE THROUGH ANYTHING IF MAGIC MADE IT"

THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE ON.

i think the lettering should be bigger, more fit the the shirt.

maybe bring it down a little and make it bigger.

its dope, but this kind of clothing is so common and easy to create i dont even know why people still buy it. i could literally bite your idea for like 5bucks. and levis tshirt maker lol. but i do like it.

I need to see atleast three shirts to really form an opinion. That shirt isn't that bad but I wouldn't buy it.

In terms of appearance, it's not that bad to me. Using that quote in particular, which really isn't particularly meaningful or significant IMO...notthe right choice.

that's really unoriginal.
you're gonna make money off kanye's line and expect him not to want to get paid off it too?
not gonna make it.

Its not bad I'll take a free one (Med). PM me, I'll shout you out on my blog and post your link or site if you have for people to buy.

You should have kept Magics pic in color and the background black and white.

The font could use some work too....too much empty space on the shirt for that type of design.

Good start though.

Keep grinding.

looks cool, maybe the words should start a little lower, but i cant tell with the shirt just laying flat..

if you dont mind me asking, how did you get the shirt manufactured

the design and layout is cool. the quote is not doin it though. sounds like a quote from an after school special.

Back
Top Bottom