NEW COLORWAYS FOR NIKE TRAINER SC DROPPING NOV'09

uniquekickz

Banned
It looks like Nike has no plans on stopping the Trainer run that they currently are on. To go along with the introduction of their new Trainer 1 model, Nike has decided tobring back many of the beloved Air Trainer Retro models fora re-up. You may have already seen you the OG orange/blue Bo Jackson colorway as well as ablack and silver Los Angeles Raiders-inspired edition. This version pictured above is similar to the OG colorway, but it swaps out the orange and blue for redand black. These are scheduled to drop sometime in mid November at select Nike retailers. via kicks on fire

air-trainer-sc-whtgrybeet-6.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I personally can't wait for those beets, those r just to sick to not get......

damn, someone create a Nike appreciation thread!!....they have completed collections this year, I know im happy as hell

You should already know, search before you post. There's already three post about retro SC's...

i'm sorry but the raiders color is pure trash

check my sig to get a better idea of what they should look like

Originally Posted by hammerdown10

i'm sorry but the raiders color is pure trash

check my sig to get a better idea of what they should look like
bingo.. youth of today are accepting of mediocriacy.. heck even the older shoe people.. for me, i simply wont buy. there is no nostalgia out therethat would force me to get ripped off

white and red pair
pimp.gif
thanks to nike my bank account and wallet is lookin real ugly now...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Out of curiosity, what's the bone to pick w/the new vs. the OGs?

If you've never had the pleasure to hold a pair of OG's or 90's retros then you should make this a priority as a collector/lover/wearer/admirer ofNIKE. This should be a pre-requisite for all NT members, so they know how HARD nike is screwing them with quality. Get on ebay and look for some type ofvintage or 90's goodness, bid and win them. When you receive them you will finally know the dirty secret that all OG collectors know. OG/ 90's retroswere made with WAY better materials. Quality control must be horrible at Nike factories throughout the 3rd world. Now Nike is all about Quantity and XXX/XXXgimmicky exclusives, quality is nothing more than an afterthought these days. If the ignorant only knew...

Back
Top Bottom