!!!NEW!!!Cracked Paint Nike Dunk/Dunk Lows Jan. 2008 PIX!!!

In addition to releasing their ["Be True To Your School" Nike Vintage Dunk] series, Nike is set to release two colorways of their "Cracked Paint" Nike Dunk High. Extending their "Cracked" Dunk High motif that began with the ["Cracked Orange"] and ["Cracked Purple"] Dunk Highs, Nike is set to take the "Cracks" one step further by applying the pattern to the upper. The "Cracked White Paint" Nike Dunk High features a Woven Black mid panel, a Black toebox, and a Black ankle surrounded by a leather treated to look like cracked White paint. The upper sits on a Grey midsole and Black outsole with a hit of Red on the tongue tab.

The "Cracked White Paint", or, "Cracked White" Nike Dunk High is set to release in January at select Nike accounts.

From my knowlege they're is also going to be a "Cracked Black Paint" also...

81ebcjo.jpg

In my opinon these are pretty nice....i just hope I can get them for less than retail

From a quick glance that looked like cement print.
The shoe itself is ok though, but the song in your sig is dope.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Their shoes already feature cracking paint when you wear them more than two times. Good to see Nike make it easier for us by having the paint already comecracked.

7x3526a.jpg

Here's the first of the new year's Dunk Lows. The colours will be familiar, and the woven 'hemp-like' material adds a pretty mellow touch.Black and yellow always looks so good on the Dunk. Watch out for more Dunks right here in the next few months.

7wjh1k7.jpg

whats the big deal?

lol @ nike or whomever making a big deal out of this and the "naming" of it.

i have some nike trainer 1 energy's which have a cracked paint apperance.. so do the knicks at1. back then that wasnt even a selling point to a shoe. itwas just a SHOE with unique aspects.

i swear unless nike creates a name and pack and gimmick no one seems to care. atleast this generation of kids

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

whats the big deal?

lol @ nike or whomever making a big deal out of this and the "naming" of it.

i have some nike trainer 1 energy's which have a cracked paint apperance.. so do the knicks at1. back then that wasnt even a selling point to a shoe. it was just a SHOE with unique aspects.

i swear unless nike creates a name and pack and gimmick no one seems to care. atleast this generation of kids

You're assuming that nike MAKES the majority of these names.......its typically 'this generation of kids' that does..

I don't get it, Big East what? I hope not NCAA cause I don't see any Pitt color combo's.

after u start wearing SB Dunks its hard trying to go bac to regular dunks, because they feel so different, SB's are WAY more comfortable

Back
Top Bottom