NEW DANCE ALERT: "Hit that Wave" straight out of BKLYN

The musician is an up and coming artist by the name of Lil Haiti. I respect the movement.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
BK is the only borough doing ANYTHING in NYC right now. I respect these dudes grind but all this does is make me wish Rowdy and Bobby were home

NY dude's still using the early 2000's blueprint to make it in rap :smh:

They missed the wave, pun intended.

Beat is dope tho'

First Milly Rock now this

:smh: NY

#actually

Milly Rock wasn't the first dance to come out of NY.
Cats acting like breakdancing wasnt originated in NYC
Breakdancing, flexing, chicken noodle soup, light feet, aunt Jackie, all in, shmoney dance, milly rock, etc...these are all examples of the culture that the NY youth partook in. We gotta accept it regardless whether we like it or not.
Folks today hating on the milly Rock, shmoney dance etc are the same type of cats who were hating on breakdancing in the 70s and 80s when the kids where doing it. Old dudes can't be out here looking like a bitter old man with their face scrunched up looking like you ate a bad batch of warheads. Get with the times and arms up then left and right

Old dudes can't be out here looking like a bitter old man with their face scrunched up looking like you ate a bad batch of warheads. Get with the times and arms up then left and right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sad that rap music videos are now dudes creating dances around other dudes.

what happened to girls wearing next to nothing and nice houses and cars?

New York hasn't really been able to reach the levels that the south can with dance crazes since the 80's. The south seems to effortlessly create, while New York seems like it struggles to keep up.

So ya bashing it cause the guy from Brooklyn ? Shoulda never gave ya backwoods ****** Internet.

I haven't really been checking for anyone but Dom Kennedy for three years now. He's so underrated. Young Thug comes in a strong second.

Back
Top Bottom