|||---New Episode Of Joe Budden TV........Exposing His Girls MySpace Friends LOOOL (VIDEO)---|||

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SLEEZE BALL

I believe that's Joe Budden's 'Brother' Dolla Dill....

Matter fact, didn't PastorTroy send her a message????
nerd.gif

So many things wrong with that video. I didn't know she smokes
sick.gif
,she lost points for that one. Then Joey broadcasting his relationship all over the net like that, not a good move for the future Joey. They showed the scoreof the 49ers game
frown.gif
. Buddens showing signs of insecurity by stealingher myspace password.
Maybe it's just me, but if I was in bed with my girl I wouldn't have my boy just chillin' there by the bedside watching SportsCenter

I was thinking that the whole time too, like this is 4th grade and its some big sleepover or something. It wouldn't take much to diss Joey these days,he's already putting himself on blast.

Its only a matter of time before she starts getting offers from KING or some #*%, but from the looks of it, Joe got her on smash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Joe's about to have a classic album when she bounces.
4y85jzt.gif

son gonna have Suicidal Thoughs Pt II as the first track of that album.

Yo, Joey a fool for that one. And yall clowin him for havin her password but the dudes that was tryna holla at his girl was more of a lame. Who litterallytries to spit game at somebody else girl, espeically if they know they got a man and know who he is? LAMES!!!!. That's why Jardon and Mr. E areLLLLLLLAAAAMMMEEESS. :LOL

She did lose points for bein a smoker, none the less she has a red ryder.

anybody else notice the panties hanging on the picture of Joey and his kid in the background?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

having her password id just another way to keep her in check. she seems nice not wanting to air them dudes out.

so it's good he has her password because she might be nice enough to respond. And how is that going to look when dudes making youtube vids bout how theybaggin joey girl on myspace
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom