New Era 30% Sale One Day Only Vol. And I got a 25% off stacker for you

Originally Posted by k3stacks

I went to Lids today & they said they cant stretch it or let me exchange sizes.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man....you just answered my questions. The inevitable happened with me and one of my hats are smaller then it should be. Don't want to stretch it because honestly I feel like it will still be small. It took forever to even get these damn hats and only one god damn fit.

Anyone know Lids return policy? Wondering if I should just get a hat there and then return it the next day with the one I got online.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man....you just answered my questions. The inevitable happened with me and one of my hats are smaller then it should be. Don't want to stretch it because honestly I feel like it will still be small. It took forever to even get these damn hats and only one god damn fit.

Anyone know Lids return policy? Wondering if I should just get a hat there and then return it the next day with the one I got online.

I never thought of that....Yupp thats what im going to have to do

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I never thought of that....Yupp thats what im going to have to do

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

hats FINALLY came in today, anybody else notice the Yanks World series hats run big or are they just mine?

thought i was the only one

hats FINALLY came in today, anybody else notice the Yanks World series hats run big or are they just mine?

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

I didn't realize it until I put on one of the hats today and it's fits a size bigger than what I ordered.  I guess the size varies defending on the style of the hat.

I didn't realize it until I put on one of the hats today and it's fits a size bigger than what I ordered.  I guess the size varies defending on the style of the hat.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Yeah....I got a SF Giants had and it fits small. I went to Lids to see if I was trippin' and tried on 6 hats in the same size and they all fit. So I guess all hats have different sizes.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Yeah....I got a SF Giants had and it fits small. I went to Lids to see if I was trippin' and tried on 6 hats in the same size and they all fit. So I guess all hats have different sizes.

Back
Top Bottom