New Era snapback legit check

just looked at his auctions, hats are fake to me IMO. they look off from all the actual products ive seen.

just looked at his auctions, hats are fake to me IMO. they look off from all the actual products ive seen.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by davizzy

Originally Posted by JayHood23

They make fake hats?

they make fake everything. Ebay is filled with fake 59/50

No such thing as a snapback 5950

did not mean a snapbacks are 59/50. What i meant to say was that ebay has fake 59/50 fitteds. I do not mess with snapbacks too much but i have to say that pirates is fake.
JayHood23- Most of the time the new era sticker (that comes with the hat) font is different from the real sticker. The stitching of the hat is sloppy and also the logo in the front can be either bigger/smaller the the real. Also the colorways for the on the field fitteds and many other ways. I remember i went down to LA and some dude had some 'on the field' fitteds that did not go with the team colors. Like a red's hat that was Black and white with the authentic on the field sticker on the brim.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

They make fake hats?

did not mean a snapbacks are 59/50. What i meant to say was that ebay has fake 59/50 fitteds. I do not mess with snapbacks too much but i have to say that pirates is fake.
JayHood23- Most of the time the new era sticker (that comes with the hat) font is different from the real sticker. The stitching of the hat is sloppy and also the logo in the front can be either bigger/smaller the the real. Also the colorways for the on the field fitteds and many other ways. I remember i went down to LA and some dude had some 'on the field' fitteds that did not go with the team colors. Like a red's hat that was Black and white with the authentic on the field sticker on the brim.

Originally Posted by taymane23

there is check tha new era site they're just ugly as hell
the hell
sick.gif
sick.gif

with fake on fields, you can easily spot a fake by the material of the hat. looks like a shiny wool material. doesnt even look like the cool base material. once you figure it out you can spot it in less than a second. a lot of fakes on ebay and people buying them up
tired.gif

with fake on fields, you can easily spot a fake by the material of the hat. looks like a shiny wool material. doesnt even look like the cool base material. once you figure it out you can spot it in less than a second. a lot of fakes on ebay and people buying them up
tired.gif

it's legit. the "9Fifty" is what New Era started calling their model of snapbacks this past year. Long story short, 9Fifty is the 5950 model w/ a snap.

it's legit. the "9Fifty" is what New Era started calling their model of snapbacks this past year. Long story short, 9Fifty is the 5950 model w/ a snap.

just tell yourself its real... like your telling yourself its a nice looking hat

just tell yourself its real... like your telling yourself its a nice looking hat

Back
Top Bottom