NEW ESPN.COM UNAPPRECIATION!

###? it looks cooler but i was way too used to the old one.... the website that is

I went to it a little earlier and i was just like
eek.gif
I didnt expect it. It looks better, just take me some time to get used to.

ESPN has been %%!% for years

i've learned to recognize it for what it is, sports entertainment for the masses

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

ESPN has been %%!% for years

i've learned to recognize it for what it is, sports entertainment for the masses
sorry. i meant the website.

Yeah, i'm not feeling the new site
smh.gif

But I guess it still needs time to get used to just like facebook

ESPNhd HIGHLY unappreciated.
the goddamn bottomline moves so *+*@%$% quick its damn near impossible to read the *+*@%$% thing

i like that i can go to the recap for each game on the main page w/o having to go to the particular section ...

I havent taken the time to check it out, even though its my homepage. I just saw a truck ad and the SC anchor talking, and decided it was time to move toanother site.

#@%! espn.com bastards now making people pay to see PTI and ATH online why the #@%! would i pay to be a espn insider with the price of gas and a **%+$! upeconomy #@%! espn #@%! em #@%! em #@%! em

mad.gif

$#%% em

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I like it and appreciate that it doesn't automatically launch a video every time I visit.
Yes!

but hmm i did like the old page better
feels like too much empty space.

I dont like it. I miss that little scroll thing at the bottome that use to tell the stories in one or two sentences. Hard to keep track of it.

Love the new design; way better flow than before. Bigger images, fewer links to garble up the pages and no auto-play videos. Plus, you better believe thoseempty right and left rails are built in as a way to sell ad wraps, and those will go for big bank. This was all done as a way to change their traffic patternand find other ways to generate revenue.

Back
Top Bottom