New form of photography, also Gif help needed

There's a new form of photography, not even new but its being re invented. Gifs in art form, half picture/half video
these things are dope, and i want to make my own, but I need help with the Gif part.. how do i make high def gifs?

do i need software? most of the websites that make gifs leave their logo on there, so thats not really what im looking for

example of the "cinemagrophy" 

tumblr_linetdmNqm1qzcq51o1_500-thumb-600x337-48077.gif

There's a new form of photography, not even new but its being re invented. Gifs in art form, half picture/half video
these things are dope, and i want to make my own, but I need help with the Gif part.. how do i make high def gifs?

do i need software? most of the websites that make gifs leave their logo on there, so thats not really what im looking for

example of the "cinemagrophy" 

tumblr_linetdmNqm1qzcq51o1_500-thumb-600x337-48077.gif

Back in the day when avys used to pop "Ulead GIF Animator" was that ++#%. I think people use Adobe Illustrator to make high quality gifs too. As to how to make those types of gifs I have no idea. They are pretty awesome though.

Back in the day when avys used to pop "Ulead GIF Animator" was that ++#%. I think people use Adobe Illustrator to make high quality gifs too. As to how to make those types of gifs I have no idea. They are pretty awesome though.

pretty cool, not sure how to do it myself, but i have feeling its not that hard. THat is based on nothing at all
laugh.gif

pretty cool, not sure how to do it myself, but i have feeling its not that hard. THat is based on nothing at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I don't need to know how to specifically make those type. I think i can do it on my own, the only thing i dont know is the gif part, how to upload it to a gif. I'm going to look into illustrator, that is probably one of them that can do that 

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I don't need to know how to specifically make those type. I think i can do it on my own, the only thing i dont know is the gif part, how to upload it to a gif. I'm going to look into illustrator, that is probably one of them that can do that 

that is dope.. photoshop can export gifs gif animator programs might be a little better though, then you otta mess with the sizing so the file isn't too big..

that is dope.. photoshop can export gifs gif animator programs might be a little better though, then you otta mess with the sizing so the file isn't too big..

Back
Top Bottom