New free album from The-Dream "1977" drops at midnight tonight

pimp.gif

Damn. I see why Def Jam mad. This %!+ was good enough to be a legit album release date. He just knocked Weeknd out of the rotation.

Damn, this joint was free? 
30t6p3b.gif

He tweeted that yall boys better hurry up and grab that link cuz Def Jam is out here sniping.

Yea i'm starting to think this Def Jam thing is a marketing tool. Def Jam hasn't had any problems with artists releasing free material. Kanye released his whole album and allowed it.

He said Def Jam isn't happy about him releasing this.
Def Jam doesn't like projects like this, Frank Ocean's last one is an example
I think he said that IV would be his last album on DJ, not sure if I read that right
Love King didn't sell well at all and IV probably won't sell well either

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Damn, this joint was free? 
30t6p3b.gif

He tweeted that yall boys better hurry up and grab that link cuz Def Jam is out here sniping.

I don't think they can, that's why it's released under Terius Nash and not his stage name. Plus he had a listening session for it with Def Jam. This is like a prequel, hoping to build hype

Listening Now, song 1, I don't expect to be disappointed at all. All 3 of his previous albums are still in rotation from time to time tbh.
Hitchall back with some thoughts after the listen, song 1 nice tho.

After my first listen, my favorite track so far is wedding crasher
smokin.gif

That %!%$ hit home so hard.

1977(Miss You still) been on repeat ALL DAY.

I see Casha hopped off the Yung Berg bandwagon.
laugh.gif

damn on some real +$+$ i always expect to be disappointed by a dream album but luckily he ALWAYS proves me wrong

Back
Top Bottom