"New Green" (with Grey Gradient) - Nike Air Max 95 Fall 2009 - First Look - Future Classic?

M

mazedowner

Via KixandtheCity.com

Though the Air Max 95 has released in hundreds of colorways, the most popular colorways always include the OGs and any new colorway based on the original Grey gradient. Later this year, Nike is set to introduce a new Grey gradient based Air Max 95, the New Green Nike Air Max 95. The New Green Air Max 95 features the classic Grey upper with hits of New Green at the Swoosh, the eyelets and the Visible Air Unit. The colorway is reminiscent of the legendary Pool Nike Air Max 95.

The New Green Nike Air Max 95 is set to release during the Fall of 2009. http://

Tech Info
:
Nike Air Max 95
White/New Green-Neutral-Grey-Medium Grey
609048-136
$145

Pics via NTinfomaniac for KATC

2wgb3ls.jpg

MaZe

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Love the gray gradient but that's green? ...Gotta see better pics or these in person

No, it's not green, it's "new green". Like a pastel mint green.

MaZe

i like these, probably will pick up. if i can get a pair of og neon 95's (with the thick air unit) for 200 in size 12 i might sleep on these.

if it was a shade darker it would look better imo, but still good with the og gradient pattern..

They look like they have toothpaste inside the midsole. Pass. Love the gray gradient, just not the right accent color. Might just have to try for the orange orfresh water joints instead. Thanks for the pic/info.

I just hope nike did not confuse these for the fresh water colorway and we infact get both.. i can dig the "new green"

I think I have officially become a AM95 fiend!
pimp.gif

Ummm ... where's the green?
nerd.gif

Oh wait ... I think I see ...

wait ...

umm ... where again?

eek.gif

They're gonna' have to throw a little more hue into this one to fool me into spending even $70 on these.

Back
Top Bottom