New Harry Potter _______ on the way Vol. Mysterious 'Pottermore' website is up

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Would love to read ....finished all the books within a day each.

fixed. I read the 6th and 7th within a day. Me and my friend lisa both did just cause we talked about what happened for like 3 days

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Would love to read ....finished all the books within a day each.

fixed. I read the 6th and 7th within a day. Me and my friend lisa both did just cause we talked about what happened for like 3 days

Originally Posted by theone218

she is caking off potter stories
That's an understatement.  I'm pretty sure she's a billionaire now.  That's crazy.  Not many get into that club.  
But, yeah, I would love for it to be a new book.  Harry Potter books are pretty much the only leisure reading I've done for the last 8 years or so.  

That's an understatement.  I'm pretty sure she's a billionaire now.  That's crazy.  Not many get into that club.  
But, yeah, I would love for it to be a new book.  Harry Potter books are pretty much the only leisure reading I've done for the last 8 years or so.  

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Yeah, but if anybody deserves the money it's her.  Her imagination, creativity, and story telling captures hundreds of millions of people for over a decade.  Her impact is greater than any musician of the last decade.  I'm sure the words Harry Potter are more famous than 99% of other words in English.

Yeah, but if anybody deserves the money it's her.  Her imagination, creativity, and story telling captures hundreds of millions of people for over a decade.  Her impact is greater than any musician of the last decade.  I'm sure the words Harry Potter are more famous than 99% of other words in English.

I'm proud I have never read these books 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Yeah, undeniable. Those books (and probably the films as well) will be adored forever. Contribution is an understatement.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Y'all really like Harry Potter though?

- whats wrong with Harry Potter in your opinion?

Just not a fan. I've read the first four books and felt the series fell off after that. I guess I'm just a lowly muggle. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Y'all really like Harry Potter though?

- whats wrong with Harry Potter in your opinion?

Just not a fan. I've read the first four books and felt the series fell off after that. I guess I'm just a lowly muggle. 
grin.gif

Muggle is too good for you...you are a SQUIB

78f16910916432f8c90b180cb00e0e5df43265b1_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom