New Here. Help legit check my Infrared 6 ebay purchase...Please

Hey all - New here. Seems like an awesome site. New to the collection game and have wanted these white/infrared 6s since they were first released in '91. Hopped on eBay and got a little click-happy after finding this pair (a bad call on my part, I know). From all the research I've done since, they seem legit, but I need some of your expert advice. Many, many thanks in advance!

Adding 2 more photos it looks like may be needed (from reading other posts). The first number under the insole is a "1" it's just hidden by the shadow. Also the bottom is hard and smooth. Not sure it matters, but the Spizikes I purchased directly from Nike, have a white fabric under the insole. The stamp on the inside of the box is illegible due to being poorly stamped, it seems. 

I was wondering about that. It's much harder than cardboard, but looks a lot like it. Anyone with a legit pair know if that's normal? I'll probably dispute with paypal if they are not. The were advertised as 100% authentic DS.

Last edited:
From what I read today, seems like they've been using the cardboard soles for a bit.

Any help validating would be awesome. Sorry for all the newb questions. I'm learning lots the last few days. Many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom