New HOH Releases: Barkleys, Uptempos, Zoom Don (Update 7/19)

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

All of them are terrible IMO. Nike is running out of colors/ideas/designs all that.
frown.gif

^^ I second that.

Horrible colorways.. Why can't nike give us the forest green Uptempo's?
grin.gif

I'm surprised at how many people like these. I don't know, just not my taste, and I usually don't mind unusual or monochromatic colorways. This was on @#*#*+#%%%$#@, but it wouldn't let me just link pics directly from their site when I tried before. Doesn't give a release date though.

I'm surprised at how many people like these. I don't know, just not my taste, and I usually don't mind unusual or monochromatic colorways. This was on @#*#*+#%%%$#@, but it wouldn't let me just link pics directly from their site when I tried before. Doesn't give a release date though.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I feel you about the crazy colorways, but I dig these. A LOT!!

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I feel you about the crazy colorways, but I dig these. A LOT!!

Those uptempos look like they could belong in JB's For the Love of the Game collection. Pretty decent.
pimp.gif

Those uptempos look like they could belong in JB's For the Love of the Game collection. Pretty decent.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom