New HOH Releases: Barkleys, Uptempos, Zoom Don (Update 7/19)

2ldvig9.jpg

Would realllyy like these if they didn't have gradient pods.

Those uptempos look like females sneakers after I got a look at them, had no idea those would make it past where they were...

I didn't remember them, and then seeing them and the Barkleys, I thought I would compliment them, but that is just NO.

Those uptempos look like females sneakers after I got a look at them, had no idea those would make it past where they were...

I didn't remember them, and then seeing them and the Barkleys, I thought I would compliment them, but that is just NO.

Would cop the up3s, just because those are still one of the best Nike Bball shoes ever. But they got to release the ROCK pe from Mitch Richmond. That is all I want for christmas...

Would cop the up3s, just because those are still one of the best Nike Bball shoes ever. But they got to release the ROCK pe from Mitch Richmond. That is all I want for christmas...

uptempos are delicious...perfect summer sneaker.i'm a sucker for barkleys,even if their in a grimmace colorway

uptempos are delicious...perfect summer sneaker.i'm a sucker for barkleys,even if their in a grimmace colorway

uptempos are copped, joints are dope.

is that a light grey suede upper on them or white leather?

Back
Top Bottom